the story continues (single and free)

Zara's POV
I woke up in the women's quarters of the mosque.A doctor was checking on me.The women brought me food.

Later on I went to speak to the imam.
Imam: I will grant you the divorce.
Zara: thank you so much.
Imam:it is needed.Looking at how unhappy you are in your marraige, you literally fainted from not eating.You are depressed and the only way to assure your well-being, is with a divorce.

Zara:thank you so much.
Osman: you have made my mommy happy.Bless you.
Imam: Ameen.You are such a polite little boy.

My divorce was granted.I was to stay with sadik for a month.After I grabbed my stuff and osman's stuff.
We came out to the hall.Ruqi and safok were present.

Sadik: I will never forgive you , for leaving me, Zara.You cannot take my son away from me.
Osman:I want to be with my Mommy.
(I reached out to me.I carried him.During that one month, I had eaten and gotten my strength back.I was still Abit depressed since I was still inlove with sadik, I will always love him)

Zara: goodbye sadik
(I said sadly with tears in my eyes.He held the same expression.We left)

I was finally single and free.I went to my parents house, only for them to abandon me, for bringing shame to them.

They cared about what others thought than their own daughter's feelings,which was fine.I was wealthy myself.We spent that night in a resort rather than a mere hotel.

My son and I were sad ,we missed sadik.So we had to do something to distract ourselves.for the next few weeks,we spent time at the resort bonding.

I finally resumed work.I bought a house for my son and I to live in.I called sadik, asking if he wanted to see our son,he said he was busy per usual.I had to hire a nanny, and some servants,I made sure that the servants could live with their kids in the mansion.

This was my way of helping my son make friends while I was a way and it worked.The male servant worked outside and lived on outside quaters, this way I wouldn't breach modesty.

I decided to go for day shifts.I would start at 12am till 10am, then I would be able to sleep till 3,then cook for my boy and play with him from 4 to 8pm,then bedtime for both of us .

That meant that the nanny had to get him ready in the mornings while I got him ready in the evenings.

I was at the office today,I was seeing some patients I had never seen before during my night shift.

I was called in by my fellow doctors ,we would perform surgery on a patient in s few weeks.

I went in to see the patient.At first glance I was smitten.He was blind .He was also in a wheelchair.His green eyes looked so lively yet he couldn't see.beautiful, I thought, I then lowered my gaze.What was i thinking,he was my patient.