Arising suspicions

Hasan's POV
About when he touched my wife's hand,I was stunned.Father surprised me with his behavior when dija fell.he acted as if he was her husband, and was even rude to Mom.

When Dija said my dad looked at her weird , I didn't think much of it, until I noticed he has been doing it these past few days, seeing how he got close to her in the office that night,made it worse.

Why was dad so close to my wife?I couldn't jump into conclusions .My dad and mom may not really get along but that doesn't mean dad will set his eyes on my wife .He is respectable man,what am I thinking?

I shrugged it off and went to join them.

Sadik's POV
Weeks passed and I got closer to dija,we bonded over books.It was so special.I always looked up to the evenings to eat her food, because I knew she only cooked in the evenings.

Today, she went out on a date with my son, and my wife all of a sudden decided to cook for me.
Sadik:am not hungry.
Ruqi:but I put in alot of work to cook for you.
Sadik:then why didn't you let, Khadija,she cooks better than anyone in this house.

I got up and left.I decided that I wouldn't eat that night.

Dija's POV
Two hours later, Hasan and I came home from our date.We were in the kitchen.I was drinking a cup of orange juice when mom came in.

Hasan:there is Alot of food. Did you cook?
Ruqi:yes,but your father didn't eat.He hasn't take his meds too

(Father didn't eat?that was Dangerous for his health.He needed to take his medicine.)

Hasan: don't worry mom,dad will come around.can I have some?
Ruqi: offcourse dear,you see, Even eating out,you are still hungry.The laziness to cook for once husband.
hasan: come on mom,I decided to take her out.
Ruqi: whatever.

Late in the night around 11am I came down for water only to find father in-law downstairs working on some papers.he looked exhausted.

Dija:you need to eat and sleep father.
Sadik:I will.
dija: should I serve you the food,mom cooked?
Sadik:no, it will be cold by now.
Dija:I can heat it up.
Sadik:am not in the mood for what she made.

Dija:what would you like,I can make it for you.
Sadik:are you sure?it's late .
Dija: I don't mind.I will make something right now.

Ruqi's POV
I heard sounds coming from the kitchen.I climbed down but stopped mid stairs when I saw Khadija serving my husband who looked so happy to have her food yet he rejected mine for no reason.

I grew suspicious of my husband not that I felt jealous,I didn't love him but I did love my son.Seeing how my husband scolded me because of her, how he looks at her,how his eyes light up when he sees her.I have seen that look before,he was inlove with her