Shocking Revelations

Zara's POV
Immediately we arrived at my daughter's family house,I tensed up, because this use to be my family house.

This couldn't be happening,my daughter couldn't be Married into this family,my ex family.

Sadik:you look..(he started holding his head and let out a loud groan. People rushed to him)
Ruqi:what are you doing here Zara?
Zara: this is not the time,he needs help.

(Hasan brought sadik water)
Hasan:drink father.
Zara: father? You are married to sadik's son?
Dija:yes,is anything wrong,mom?

(I can't believe this,my daughter is married to sadik's son.We were linked together again)

Ruqi:I will tell you,your mom was married to sadik.
Dija:mom?
Ruqi:you should have never come back, and you used your daughter to seduce my son.I suspected this when I first saw her,she reminded me of you too much.I brought Maya to stop your plans,but you have decided to come here.

Zara:I didn't come here to plan anything,I didn't even know that my daughter was married to sadik's son.I would have never allowed it.
Dija:mom, what's going on?
Zara:sadik is my ex husband.I met him way before your father.

(Sadik let out another groan)
Hasan: father,am taking you to the hospital.
Zara:no he is fine.
Hasan: what do you mean mother?
Zara:he is regaining his memory.

Hasan:what ,dad had memory loss?
Zara: didn't your mom,tell you?
Hasan: no, mother.
Ruqi:it wasn't needed,it was half his memories, and most of it,was off Zara,his ex wife.It wasn't needed.

Dija:yes it was.because father has fallen for me,now it makes sense,it wasn't me,he was inlove with,it was my mother.

(We all stood stunned except ruqi)
Dija:you knew , didn't you?
Ruqi:I had my suspicions.
Dija:they were facts.father in law,lost his memory of my mom,then all of a sudden,I show up and he just falls for me? note that I look exactly like my mother.So do you think this is just by chance?

Zara:it isn't.Sadik was still inlove with me, even after our divorce.(sadik got up ,still holding his head)
Sadik: and I still love you.
Ruqi: what the..
Maya:you two are divorced aunt.

Ruqi:yes,but it was because of this woman that sadik never loved me.
Zara: enough of this, please the bride will be in soon, please carry on with the celebrations.I will take my leave.

Sadik: please don't go,I remember everything Zara.
Zara:am glad,you have your memory back
Dija:am coming with you mom.
Zara:no please stay,I need sometime alone.

(I walked out.I was about to get in my car when sadik rushed to me)
Sadik: Zara,I still love you.
Zara:you hurt me sadik,you caused me alot of pain,when you married ruqi as your second wife.Those night's I cried myself to sleep,you didn't care,you were happy enjoying your second wife, while I was struggling to get a divorce.

You laughed in my face, when numerous imam's refused to grant me a divorce.You are a cruel man , sadik,a cruel man.