Y/N

After Jungkook and I finished our activities, I was utterly spent, fully expecting to awaken tomorrow with a body protesting in soreness. Yet, that fact held no significance to me. In giving myself permission to truly let go with Jungkook's unrestrained participation, a paradoxical sense of empowerment enveloped me—finding strength in my vulnerability, a sense of control within my submission.

"You're not exhausted?" I asked through a yawn, eyeing Jungkook with heavy lids. While I struggled to keep my eyes open after hours of intense exertion, he appeared as alert as ever.

"Tired? Well, you certainly gave me a run for my money," he replied, his voice laced with an unusual playfulness. "Sleepy? Not in the slightest."

"How can that be?" I whispered into the pillow.

"Insomnia," he offered simply. "On a good night, a few hours of rest is all I get."

"That's hardly enough," I mumbled between yawns. Everyone needs proper sleep. It was troubling to think how Jungkook had gotten by on such minimal rest all this time. My mind raced through potential remedies—chamomile tea, meditation techniques, even melatonin supplements—but my thoughts were cut short by the enveloping warmth of the bed and the heaviness settling over my head.

"We can address that later—you need your rest now," said Jungkook gently, running his hand over my hair soothingly. "Sleep tight." As his comforting touch guided me into slumber, my breathing evened out and consciousness slipped away. Vaguely, I perceived what felt like an arm drawing me close before succumbing to a deep sleep—a rare reprieve from the hauntings of nightmares.

__________________________________________________

(sorry for the short chapter 🥲 not in a good mood feeling depressed 🙃)

(The next chapter will be kinda you know 🌚)

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY THEN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME 🖤.

YOUR AUTHOR
augustdie