Y/N 🔞

Jungkook and I spent the entire weekend secluded in our suite, indulging in room service and impassioned encounters that left no surface untouched. However, the term "christening" seems misplaced, given the uninhibited nature of our acts.

The intimacy with Jungkook was unparalleled—primitive, fervent, and transformative. It obliterated any previous self-perceptions, reshaping me into someone more unreserved. He would tenderly call me "Sunshine," yet in heated moments brand me as his own.

I found myself enraptured by it.

Even at his coldest, Jungkook had always treated me with respect outside the bedroom, but inside the bedroom, I was his toy. His to fu¢k and use in the shower, pressed against the window, bent over the desk and I craved it as much as he did.

I screamed, my core clenching around his ¢•¢k for what must've been the thousandth time as another °rg@$m ripped through and broke me into a million pieces of ecstatic agony.

When the fog of pleasure finally faded, I found Jungkook staring down at me with a smirk.

"What?" I murmured, too drowsy with content to utter more words.

"I love watching you come apart." His hands gripped my hips possessively. "Only for me, Sunshine. Never forget that."

"What would you do if I did?" I'd meant it as a tease, but Jungkook's eyes glittered with danger as his fingers dug into my flesh.

"You'd have a man's murder on your hands. Is that what you want?" He grazed my skin with his nose before he sank his teeth into the side of my neck-punishing and marked me at the same time.

Pain and pleasure burst through me. "Careful," I breathed. "Or you'll ruin your reputation for unfeeling s€x."

"Nobody else gets this side of me—only you."

His declaration sent a flutter through me just as a knock at the door interrupted us. "Who could that be?" I wondered aloud, still piecing together the poignancy of his words—that I alone saw him thusly revealed.

I couldn't prevent the smile that appeared on my lips.

"Room service was ordered before you playfully trapped me in the corner," I said with a raised eyebrow, watching Jungkook stretch lazily after climbing out of bed. He chuckled at my pretended indignation, a sound that filled the room with warmth as I lounged amidst the pile of fluffy pillows.

"It seems, however, that your esteemed memory has neglected the fact that it was you who roused me from sleep with a certain... urgency." I couldn't help but recall the feeling of his hands exploring me and his closeness from earlier that morning.

"Did I now?" His smile was nonchalant, disarming my frustration instantly. Despite myself, I felt my resolve liquefy under the charm of his grin. Sorry, dear heart, I silently mourned, it's time to let go. He's no longer just yours. "How thoughtless of me."

Only when he returned with our breakfast did I realize how ravenous I suddenly felt.

A thought crossed my mind as I savored a croissant: If anything could count as exercise, this weekend showed that passion outweighed all. Yet with the end of our retreat looming over us and reality awaiting our return, there were conversations awaiting us—conversations that couldn't be delayed any longer.

"Jungkook..." The word hung between us, heavy with unspoken fears.

He knew what was coming as he placed his coffee cup down carefully. "I know."