Photos and Facts

So now that you read all the story and read about why I made the choice that I did for it, we can go on to the photos, facts and all the whatnots.

Now to follow the trend of the other stories, I'll be posting the weapons. Unlike the knives in the first two stories, this one doesn't really matter as far as other stories go, but here it is so you can have a visual.

 Unlike the knives in the first two stories, this one doesn't really matter as far as other stories go, but here it is so you can have a visual

The knife Sam gives to the protagonist, and the same one he gives to Natsuki before she disappears.

And here's a stock image of a Ruger AR 5.56 if I recall correctly. Just one of the many AR-15 platform rifles you can purchase. This was supposed to be the Maegan's rifle that was kept in Robbie's storage.

If I'm correct about the model, then it should only be a semi automatic, unlike the one in the story which has the ability to be switched to full auto

If I'm correct about the model, then it should only be a semi automatic, unlike the one in the story which has the ability to be switched to full auto. I don't know if these come in full auto, but they have a lot restrictions on those where I live so I never really bothered to check.

And now that we're done with photos, let's get onto facts.

So this first one was actually a major plot change, so we'll start with this one.

1. Like I said in the "Why Maegan?" Chapter, I wanted to kill someone off, and while discussion with a friend eventually led to Maegan being the person of choice, that wasn't always the case. Or well, it was a potential plan, but not a definite thing.

I was actually gonna give the readers a choice, just as I did in some chapters of Yuriality. The choice would either kill off Robbie or Maegan, but it wasn't gonna be a direct choice where the readers would have to pick between the two. I have the idea for how it was gonna go down somewhere, but I don't want to put it down word for word since I find it a little hard to understand, even for myself, the writer. But from what I could tell, it was gonna go something like this:

The protagonist is at the mall with Robbie while Maegan is hanging out with Vince. Something comes to the protagonists mind and he gets paranoid, saying they should go check up on Maegan. Robbie says she probably won't like it and it'll just end up with her not being very happy with them, just like how it went when they surprised the pair at school.