Sleepy Natsuki

Once I got to Robbie's house, Robbie parked his truck behind me before I even had a chance to get out of the car. Once he did, the three of us got out of our vehicles and went into Robbie's house after him. As we were about to go into his room, he walked to his bed and quietly said "Natsuki."

I saw that Natsuki was lying on the bed. She seemed to be sleeping, but I heard Robbie let out a harsh breath as he touched her hand.

"Danny, she's cold," he anxiously said.

"What," Maegan immediately asked with concern.

Robbie moved out of the way as I approached Natsuki on the bed. I held her hand and looked at her. I wasn't surprised to see her like this. It happened to Monika, it happened to Yuri, and now it was happening to Natsuki.

The only thing that surprised me was that is was happening now. Time seemed to have passed by so quickly...

I also realized that I hadn't really spent much time with her since she got here, and now was almost gone. She'd only be here for a couple more days...

If memory served correctly, it'd be about three days before she left.

"She's fine," I said.

"Are you sure," Robbie asked. "Maybe we should call an ambulance, or-"

"No, it's fine. She'll be up later today, Monika did something like this too. And so did Yuri," I said as I turned to Maegan.

"So... this is normal," Robbie asked.

"I guess for them it is. Someday I'll explain it to you."

"But what's happening to her," Maegan asked.

"I honestly don't know, but she'll be fine. I'll stay with her here until she wakes up. The days still young though... is there anything else you guys wanna do?"

"Well, I don't know," Robbie said. "Are you guys hungry?"

"A little," I responded. "How about you," I said as I turned to Maegan.

"Yeah I could eat."

"Well if you want, you guys can go buy food or something," I said. "Here."

I took out ten dollars from my wallet and handed it to Robbie.

"Do you guys know where you're going," I asked.

"Hm... I'm not sure," Robbie said. "Well text you though, and you can text us what you want."

"Alright cool. I'll see you guys later, okay? Be careful."

They both gave me their farewells before heading out. I looked back at Natsuki, who was still in her sleep like state. I touched her hand, which still felt cold. It made me a little uneasy, but I was used to it already. This has happened before, and I already knew the outcome.

I started to use my phone and realized that I had ignored some messages from Victor.

"Hey, what happened? Is everything okay," the messages read.

I assumed he was talking about what happened at the car show. I sent him a message telling him that everything was fine and the issues were resolved. He soon sent me another asking if I was sure, to which I simply responded with "yes." He didn't respond after.

I hope this isn't the end of me being a part of Roadster Collective...

I just continued using my phone for a while. Looking through wattpad, looking at some drawing tutorials on YouTube... just regular stuff. I later got a message from Maegan, asking me what I wanted from Wendy's. I just told her I wanted a spicy Caesar salad and a lemonade. After getting an "Okay," I went back to using my phone.