part:4

PLEASE GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT ABOUT THIS STORY .YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE.

..............................

It's 12pm and yn started preparing his lunch and did't cure her cut on her finger. Yn prepared lunch and look at her phone its1.30 and driver dropped her infront jungkook's office.

Yn pov: it's really big and people who worked here they would be high class well mannered and having high class personality.yn look at her feets she is wearing simple black slippers and very simple clothes being only maid she didn't think she should get dressed well.

Yn held lunch box rightly and entered in office the environment was really clam only flipping papers sound can be heard.

Receptionist : hey miss whom you wanna meet?

She said maintaing her attitude as she thought yn is here for sell something.

" I w..a..nnna Mee..t   m..aster"' yn spoke as tears gathered in her eyes.

Receptionist: who is your master? She said raising eyebrow.

" You..n..g ma..s..ter"

" You mean mr jeon? She asked

Yn nodded ..." Why you wanna meet sir?

"A..m h..e..re to gi..ve hi.m lu..nch" yn is saying as her throat is getting dry.

Receptionist: what's your name ?

" Y..nn"

Ok wait here I will ask sir .

She called jungkook's right arm kim taehyung and ask him .jungkook is in meeting so he did't ask him and gave permission because no one will came here without his permission.

Receptionist: ok miss mr jeon office in on top floor.

Yn nodded and started going ahead employes are looking at her and judging her dressing sense.some female employes Lough Looking at her but yn is looking down and going forward if she look at them she will cry anytime.

Yn was about to turn then her foot got hit by table and she hissed as her toe started bleeding.

But the next person stood up as her work got disturbed she yell " WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?

everyone is looking at them yn look up and saw its girl and wearing white shirt and black skirt she has curly golden brown hairs and looking like model . She is jungkook's personal secretary

" I ASKED WHO ARE YOU AND WITH WHOME PERMISSION YOU ENTER HERE"

yn tears started to fell and then she held yn arm and jerked her saying" BY YOUR DRESSING SENSE YOU DONT LOOK LIKE WORKING IN ANY COMPANY PERHAPS YOU ARE MAID.

AM I RIGHT? she said holding her hand and yn nodded crying.

In this humilation she forgot that her toe is still bleeding then receptionist came there and separate them saying " miss Kaley she works for mr jeon like we all do so it's not good thing to call someone servents when you also belong to same category.

Kaley gritted her teeths and about to speak then jungkook also came there as his meeting got over and he was passing then saw crowd.

" What is happening here" jungkook said in dangerous voice as he don't tolerate any disturbance in his work or personal life.

He came closer and saw yn is crying and her toe is bleeding she is standing like statues gripping lunch box in her hands .
He knew she is here for his lunch.

Kaley: mr jeon look this cheap looking maid insulted me and disturbed my work.
She said being innocent as it's all yn fault

Jungkook is looking at yn with his dangerous aura and Kaley smirked looking at receptionist.