part:28

Bu .t her mental condition i..s re..lly weak she is stressed about..t something "

Doctor said shuttering  as with his every word jungkook's face is getting hard to predict.

" GET OUT" he yelled and doctor went just in blinks.

" Look what you did with her not only physically but you made her mentally sick "

Jungkook controlled his anger as he dont want to show his anger infront of mother and her words are working as a fuel to fire.

" Jungkook there is a still time set her free she is not for you" mr jeon said .

Jungkook did't listen to his father and went in her saw yn is unconscious drip is on her hand and he examined her face closely she was not like this when he saw her first her eyes were shining under the moon and lips were pink but now her lips are dry and eyes are swollen .

Jungkook take out his phone calling " prepared Jet till evening and inform mr shin to arrange everything there "

......

Its evening and yn got conciouness  her eyes are roaming in room but she isn't able to speak as everything happened to her in just few days did't accept by her mind .how her mother left her just in blinks and she is now all alone the loneliness is eating yn from inside . Yn pulled out the drip from her hand and held her head as it's hurting she yelled loudly as it's difficult for her to bear the pain .

Doctors came and saw her condition she is behaving like sick person they inform jungkook and he also came they are trying to calm her down but she ist Ready to listen as horrible memories are surrounding her mind .
Two nurse held her arms and doctor inject her . Yn slept and jungkook watch everything how she actually put of control .

Jungkook jet is ready and he is checking some important files then Mr jeon came asking directly " jungkook where are you taking her now "

Jungkook did't reply then Mrs jeon came and grabbed his hand stopping him from working " your dad asked you something"

" We are shifting in Italy"

Jungkook and again started to do work Mr jeon snatch his file and threw it away finally jungkook look at them asking

"WHY YOU CANT LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANT "

" SHE IS INNOCENT AND I DONT WANT HER TO RUINED BY RUTHLESS DEVIL LIKE YOU" Mrs jeon yelled back

Jungkook chuckled " she is mine to ruin and mine to cure "

Mrs jeon heart got heavy and she spoke in anger before leaving the " one day you will beg for forgiveness jungkook mark my words "

Jungkook clentch his fist as his own parents are not supporting him.

Jungkook prepared everything and yn is in his arms he enter in jet with her and made her lay down on bed saying
" My buttercup only needs me "

The night passed and they reached Italy jungkook came out from jet all ready in his mafia look