part:16

Jungkook took shower and all ready as today it's his mafia meeting and his presence is main there as he is mafia leader .

Jungkook is coming down and saw yn is wearing black shirt with black pants she is looking stunning jungkook eyes got stuck on her waist line as she is moving her body here and there for arranging table for him suddenly yn look up and saw jungkook is staring at her jungkook smirked at her she look down and turn her back towards him .

Jungkook came down and sat he started  then he spoke

" Your mom is fine and safe in my hospital but only till you will follow my every rule and order like.

Yn felt relief hearing her about her mother as she also wanted to know but jungkook last sentence made her eyes teary jungkook got up and cleaned his. Hands but looking at her saying

" I will come early as I wanna enjoy my evening"

Yn did't reply just standing silently jungkook controlled himself from brusting out and left from there .

Then rosy put hand on her shoulder saying " unnie h..ow he fi.nnd you ar.e you ok di..d he d..o some..thing.

" N.o no..thing is fine..ne "saying this yn left with empty plates and rosy gritted her teeth thinking " why this bitch is not saying anything does she doubt on me?
I dont care I only want her to throw out of this mension by hook or crook .

" Don't forget I am the king and I know what is good or bad for my kingdom I did't snatch this position from someone I own it"

jungkook said looking at two mens who are brothers and want mafia king crown but jungkook father did't let their father over him and become mafia king now jungkook is his heir and those brothers  are against jungkook for their father's revenge and jungkook know about it but he is not croward who is afraid to fight so jungkook is giving them chance to play .

" The meeting is over and I want mafia meeting next month and I want everyone to be there I have special news to share '

Jungkook said standing up and all of mafias also get up and bow to him even those brothers because of jungkook's position.

" WAIT MR. MAFIA KING SOON WE WILL GET WHAT IS OURS"   shin brothers thought and bow with others they don't want to go his mafia king gathering but if they wouldn't go it's lead risk to their being  mafia members .

It 5 pm and yn is roaming in garden as she loves greenery suddenly she saw butterfly and her eyes got stuck on her but smile did't come on her lips as her life is not in her control there is someone has his dark shadow on her already miserable life.

Yn got up as the weather is getting cloudy and she is wearing skirt so it's giving her chills .yn reached was going towards her room but then someone put big hand on her mouth and pick her up as she is light weight yn is shaking her legs in air trying to free herself but the person tigthen grip and took her towards swimming area . Yn eyes got doubled as the person loosen grip and she turned immediately seeing jungkook who is smirking .

" Babe do you like it when I touch you huh?he said normally as he knows yn from childhood but other side yn felt dirty and disgust as he is his master it's his responsibility to protect his workers save their dignity but he is opposite of it .

" M..as..ter"

" Yes babe am hearing tell me what you wanna say "
Yn took two steps back and said looking at him

" W..hy yo.u a .re no t lea..ving m .e I don't like..thi. s ma .ster I don't wan.nna your to..y "

"Who said you are my toy "he said touching her cheeks and yn jerked his hand " pl .ease do..nt tou..ch m..e I don't like..ke being..touched b..y you"

Hearing it jungkook's eyes darkest and he jerked her to him saying in deep and harsh voice "what you said that you don't like my touch then how about you touch me huh ?

Yn look at being confused and jungkook smirked looking at her expressions he get away from her and started to Remove his coat and rolled up his shirt his tatto arm is giving his real personality demo .

Yn was about to turn as jungkook spoke " babygirl why do hurry let's enjoy this evening"

Yn body got cold as he loosen his belt saying " I  planned something different but now as you don't like my touch so I want you to touch me "

He lay down on bench saying " come buttercup remove my shirt and give your master a peaceful massage "

Her knees went week as jungkook smirk yn went towards him because she knows if she didn't do it he will do something more than this.

Yn removed his shirt and jungkook opened his mouth in please as her hands touched his bare shoulders

" Yes do like this your soft hands are like cotton"

Yn hand are shriving  and her heart beat fasten yn she is standing behind jungkook bench and he pulled her hand over his chest and as a result she fell on him jungkook inhale her scent saying

" Don't you know how to give massage love "

Yn shooked her head saying " I n .ev..er di..d thi..s "

Jungkook got up and stood Infront of her whispering in her ear "  lay down here"

" Wh...at "

" I said lay down here and I will teach you how to massage buttercup "

" N..o I will a..sk ahjum.a she said in fear .

" Will you lay or should I help you to in it too" he said smirking .

Yn slowly lay down joining her both legs tightly and jungkook noticed her every move he stood behind her and stated to open her upper shirt buttons

Yn held her shirt tightly from her upper chest saying " wh..at ar..e you doing..ng "

" What am going to teach you massage buttercup and it's needed"

He opened her two buttons and his hands touched her shoulder and pressed them yn squzzed her shoulder being uncomfortable but he is enjoying touching her body after sometime he came infront of saying"

Open your legs buttercup "

Yn  look at him with tears and about to spoke but he put hand on her lips saying

* Don't make me use my ways to handle you *he said in deep voice and yn did in fear as she is wearing skirt jungkook sat on his knees and touched her legs she look around and nobody was there

*You think someone will dare to see you like this when I am with you "

Yn did't suprise as he is devil for sure
He message her legs and yn legs are shriving jungkook smirked and put hand under her thighs and rub them yn spoke

" I g..oo.tt I .t no. W pl..ease st..op"

Jungkook did't stop and rub her thighs asking " why you cover my hickeys buttercup"

Yn remembered she cover hickeys with makeup and jungkook noticed it already in morning.

Yn did't spoke then he pinched her thigh

his hand went upwards and yn yell being enough

"I SAID STOP WHY DONT YOU LISTEN I FEEL DISGUSTING WHEN YOU TOUCH ME "

jungkook got angry and eyes darkest he pulled her closer by her hairs whispering in deadly voice

"  Why ? Dont you love your mom now? and about my touch let me clear get use to it because your every inch of body belong to these hands and my body.

******** ******

95 votes for next update please ....