part:6

It's 11pm and yn is rubbing her arms as she is sleepy and tired then she heard loud and dangerous foot steps in sounds from living room and no doubt it's devil himself.

Yn got up and went towards him who is relaxing his muscles on sofa .

" W..a..ter ma..ster"

Jungkook look at her from head to toe that she is looking scared than usual and the hand which is holding glass of water it's shrivering.he grab the the glass and glup it in one go.

Then is phone rang and he took it without looking at caller id he stayed silent for few seconds then spoke smirking

Put that motherfu..ker in basement I will deal with him myself.

He cut the call and and saw yn still looking down then he spoke

" Arrange my dinner I will come after fresh up" saying this he left.

Yn is preparing table then jungkook came and started eating then she spoke

" Ma..ster"

He look at her because its first time she called him herself he stopped eating and focus on her .

" Yes am listening" he said still looking at her .

" A.mm so..rry m..as..ter  ac..tua..lly I ..was clea..ning your ro..om the..n your wa..tch go..t broken by me.. but I didn't do it on pur..pose "

Jungkook got up from his seat and took one stop closer to her yn heart started running like train and she also went backwards" a.mm so ...rry m .ast..er" saying this all she is taking steps backwards and got stuck to kitchen counter.

Jungkook smirked saying " now where will you run my Little worrier"

Yn is looking down thinking he will definitely kill her and now she will never meet her mother.

" Look at me "he said in deep voice and yn did .

Yn immediately look at after looking at his shining black dangerous killing eyes.

" What happened don't you want my forgiveness now" jungkook said raising an eyebrow.

Yn nodded then jungkook wiped her tears and she flinched then he went closer to her bending to her level and yn hands got togather on her chest in fear then jungkook whipser

" Dont worry I wouldn't punish you for that mare watch "

Yn eyes opened then jungkook pull her closer to him by touching her waist and yn is crying he tugged her hairs behind her back and rub her lower lip whispering

" I will punish you for awaking my inner beast " then he smirk.

" Ma .ster  le..ave m..e a..m so .rry "

" My little flower why are you crying now your master already forgive you"

Yn is holding her breath then he removed his hand from her waist and yn ran from there.

Jungkook smirked dangerously licking his thumb which he rub on her lip

Yn reached her room and locked it carefully and crying as she never locked it since her first day here but today her senses are saying to do it .

Yn pov: he is da..ngerous h..e tou..ched me I wouldn't wo..rk he..re I w..I'll resi..gn .I w

Yn is crying because it's boon for girls that girls have different sense of organising touch ,talk and behaviour of guys.

Yn did't slept whole night as dining room  scence did't left her mind.

Here jungkook is drinking continuesly and smoking as his mind his full of yn thought he don't know how his devil just got calm touching her and why it wants more and more.

It's early morning and yn took shower and she saw her eyes are swollen yn don't makeup she only apply lip balm when she was in college and after her mother accident she lost interest in everything as responsibilities put weight on her.

Yn went downstairs and its8 am one hour is left in jungkook awake .

She cut vegitables and prepared for dinner then she look at time and it's almost over.

Yn cleaned her hands and took deep breath going towards his room yn knock little knowing he wouldn't reply as he must be sleeping but for her surprise he replied to her knock.

"Come  I was  only waiting for you"

Yn heartbeat fasten  hearing it she placed her hand on door and opened it but next thing made her nervous.

Jungkook is wearing towel and unbutton shirt then he look at her from head to toe and she has removed her bandage from toe but her nail is broken.

" Come and stitch my button it got broken "

Yn nodded her head in nervousness and she saw niddle and thread is already on night stand yn took it and went towards jungkook.

Jungkook body is still wet and water is dripping from his hairs and most importantly he in towel .

Yn stood maintaing good distance but jungkook words made her heart fasten .

" Will you come closer or I should?

"S..o.rry" saying this yn went closer to him and her hands are shaking yn look at his chest it's looking hard like rock having droplets of water.

Yn look attached button with shirt and jungkook is getting satisfaction as yn is this closer to him .

Yn carefully stitched it preventing her hands touching his chest then she look around but she didn't find it then he spoke

" What are you searching for"

"Sec..iso..r  ma .ster. I need..to cu..t rea..ming  th..read"

" I don't have fucking time for now finding that cut it somehow but fast"
Jungkook said smirking cause because of height yn can't see it.

" Because of fear yn atta..ched her mouth to thread and about to cut thread but jungkook pull her closer and her lips landed on his chest"

He closed his eyes as his body becomes numb and felt like his devil got his clamness.

Jungkook opened eyes and look at yn she is shocked too and she immediately went backwards jungkook smirked saying

" Your lips are really soft and claming " "

Yn tears left and she shaked her head jungkook 's eyes darkened and his veins popped out he fisted his palm saying dangerously ..

" The jeon jungkook never let go his things easily"

Saying this jungkook left for dressing and yn closed her eyes thinking

" Why he behaves so different these days his words are out of my mind I wish my mother got well soon and I will skip this job and do normal job "

Yn serverd him dinner and he has his dangerous aura with high class personality.

Yn is standing next to him if he needs something then he spoke finishing

" Today my business partners will come from states  in evening and I want everything perfect "

Saying this he left .

Yn got happy as she thought now she wouldn't have to see him whole day but not knowing this gathering will change her everything.