part:14

Jungkook smirked and ordered his driver to go after them .

Jungkook pov: when birds fly away without my permission I always  cut their wings.

Yn is sleeping peacefully  not knowing devil is following her and ready for hunt .
Her sleep got disturbed as the bus stopped with sudden break and it caused to make them stambled yn check her mother if she got hurt . Then she heard gun shoot for a second she thought someone is going to Robb them but then she heard loud  knock bus door her heart is beating is so fast but then she decided to open it as she opened it her heart came in her mouth there are some black dressed men ponting hun on bus driver and he is on his knees his mother is bleeding.

Yn came outside but also shocked as the mens did't say anything to her nor look at her  she came more out of bus sight then saw a long row of black cars which is giving horror view in early morning  then the car window opened and yn back hit with bus as it was jeon jungkook her nightmare .

Jungkook look at her and smirked as look around and now her mind sensed everything why the road is blocked with only black cares and who can be reason behind it . She was about to turn then she heard another gun shoot and she flinched hard .

Yn did't turn back but she felt Goosebumps as jungkook lips touch her earlobe while whispering

" Why  So desparate to get away frome sweetheart"

Yn crossed her arms over her chest as that much she has fear of this devil jungkook look at his mens and he shoot the bus driver within second it's a sudden attack for a person like yn to witness innocent people being killed infront of her . Then her jungkook made her turn and saw her crying and red eyes but then he wiped her tears with  his long fingers still holding gun

" Sweetheart  i did't even start yet and you already started to cry  what you will do when I will punish you for your this stunt huh?

His voice is deep and giving chill to her spine jungkook look at his mens saying

" Thow this basterd Infront my bam no one has right to snatch what's mine " he said in dark aura.

"Sweetheart"jungkook said in same aura but yn did't reply nor look at him it made him more angry and he pull her closer to him by holding her forearm

" Throw Mrs Lee out of bus " jungkook said and guards move forward.

"N.ooo n..oo pl ...ease  "yn said falling in his feets ..

" So you can hear me I thought you didn't hear me when I called you first" he said bending to her level yn is looking down and crying she knows now pleading and begging wouldn't work on this devil but for her mother still she is doing it.

" A__m so_o_rr_y  mas_te_r" she said joining her hands hiccuping.

Jungkook carresed her head saying " sorry for what love " for a second yn breath hitched as jungkook is behaving like psyco sometimes he act like  devil and other side  he behaves like an angel .

" I t..r.y t.o e..s..cape " she finally said

Jungkook smirked and look around with dangerous aura they all left the place and stood Infront of cars now yn jungkook both are alone and her lifeless mother in bus

" So finally you accept you try to run away from your master who cares for you more than anything love am I right ?

Yn  didt  reply as she don't know she should agree or disagree with his words as behind both line there is truth and lie jungkook put his index finger under her chin saying

" What happened buttercup do you have doubt on your master's love huh? If that is then let's cut  the root which is forcing you run away from me "

Yn look at him being confused then her eyes widened as jungkook look at bus yn  stood up and stand Infront of bus saying

" n..oo m..as..ter yo..u ca..nt do t..is " she said spreading her arms blocking his view from her mother's bed

Jungkook also got up and point straight gun towards her then he heard her broken voice

" Ki..ll m..e I..f yo..u wa.nt bu..t I wo..wouldn't le..t you.. hu..rt my moth..er..

" Unconditional love I see " he said coming closer to her and trace his gun on her jaw line saying

" But what about my love buttercup if you ready for  being killed for your love ones then I can also kill your love ones to make you mine "

His words made yn eyes widened and her tears are flowing nonstop jungkook is looking at her facial expressions and he knows she is scared and try to act brave

" Ok then move away buttercup maybe it's last day of your mother " 

Yn shook her head and look back towards her mother and joined her hands pleading

" Wh..at yo..u w.an..t"

" I want you to come with me " he said looking at her with emotionless face .

" Bu..t"

" Your mother's whole treatment would be on me you don't need to worry about it anymore I will take care of everything if I want I can drag you with me in blink but still am offering you something in return and only brainless will reject this order"

He is playing with her mind and it's working her mind is it's working she has nothing to gain but everything to lost then she choose her mother over her

" I will.ll co..m..e" she said finally falling on road .

Jungkook smikred saying "good decision sweetheart now come something is also waiting for you at home don't worry about Mrs Lee she will reach safely at hospital"

He took yn in his arms and they sat in car meanwhile jungkook is looking at yn time to time and his desires are growing for her more.