part:5

It's evening and jungkook arrived he greeted his parents but his eyes are roaming in whole mension just looking for one person .

Mr JEON : am sorry son actually we ask you to  come and now we are going .

Jungkook: it's ok dad .

Mr JEON : we will try to come as soon as.

Actually me and Mrs jeon going America visiting his best friend's son's wedding and jungkook refused to go because of his work . Mr and Mrs jeon leaving early morning tomorrow.

Jungkook went to his room and he saw his clothes are all ready and bath is also prepared which is done my yn.

He took shower and came downstairs and saw yn is arranging table with maids he saw how she is doing everything her hairs are tie in bun .

Jungkook came and sat on dinning chair his parents also came then maids started serving them and yn is serving jungkook suddenly his hand touch her arm and her hands trambled and jungkook look at her who is Shrivering.

Some Maids are getting jealous as yn is doing everything for him .

They did dinner and left . Yn was cleaning kitchen then one maid came and spoke " do you really think your these innocent acts will seduce young master"

Yn look at her but did't say anything that maid get angry and twisted her wrist aaa.h yn hissed in pain then maid said

" Young master is king and he has high standards he deserves beautiful girl like me not you cheap girl"

Saying this she left from there and yn saw her wrist got marked .

Yn wiped her tears and left for room eating her dinner.

It's middle of night and jungkook can't sleep as yn face is roaming infront of his eyes and how her little touch is making him insane for her .

Jungkook: what is this my inner beast is calling her name again and again only wants her .
He stood up and went towards servents rooms then he saw last room he entered in it was unlocked. Yn is sleeping peacefully and some hairs are on her face.

Jungkook went near her and saw how beautiful she is her lips,cheeks eyes all are perfect then her look at her hands and touched them they are soft suddenly his eyes got darkened as he saw her wrist has red mark like some gripped it tightly .

Jungkook kissed it and smirked thinking about that person who did't it .

He left from there and checked his house cctv then saw how that made twisted her hand and she was crying.

Jungkook pov: so again someone is going to killed by me in the middle of night .he said grabbing his gun and left.

" Master why you called me here " that maid said smiling "oh perhaps you want to have fun I knew it master no one can deny me "

She said coming closer then jungkook spoke " ofcourse we will have fun but not here let's go to my favourite place he said smirking"

That made also smirked and follow him they reached and she spoke " ma..ster why it's all dark

Jungkook: it's surprise

Then he turned on the lights and she trembled seeing it's his basement which walls are covered blood it smelled dirty.

Maid : m..aster wh..at I did

Jungkook smirked widely saying" oh you are intelligent too I like it .

Saying this he took his gun and shoot her that hand which twisted yn hand " aaaa.hhh ma...ster

She screamed loudly jungkook again shoot her other hand and lastly in her stomach saying ...."

" You dare to hurt what belongs to the JEON JUNGKOOK THE DEVIL GOD .

saying this he empty his gun on her.

Jungkook clothes covered in blood and guards can see how brutally he killed her.

Jungkook came and saw yn is still sleeping he kissed her forehead and left to his room.

It's morning and jungkook is all awake but acting as he wants yn to wake him up.

Then door opened and yn came she called him but he didn't open his eyes then yn touch his bare back little and shake him then jungkook eyes got opened as his body got current.

" Good..d mor..ning mas..ter" yn greeted him

Jungkook nodded and took shower then he came and saw all prepared then he gave her tie saying " I hope you remembered it"

" Y..es ma..ster " yn replied .

Today jungkook did't bent and she is tip toeing to reach his level then jungkook did unexpected

" He pick yn up from her waist till his head and told " now do it "

Yn breath got stuck and her body is shrivering Jungkook breath is hitting her neck .

Jungkook: don't Shriver I wouldn't eat you .

Yn stop her movements and look at him who is looking is her eyes deeply she put tie around his neck and jungkook pull yn more closer there is no gap between their bodies.

He is inner beast is getting calm then yn spoke " a..m do..ne mas..ter "

" But am not" Jungkook said touching her cheeks with other hand .

Then his phone started ringing and he put her down and yn run from there jungkook got angry and spoke

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT DEVID "

DEVID: bo..ss o..ur en.e.my esca..ped.

Jungkook smirked hearing him and said
" IS IT THEN FIND HIM IN TWO HOURS OTHERWISE BE READY .
He cut the call saying it.

Yn went in kitchen and put hand on her chest claiming herself she is breathing heavily and now more scare from him

Yn pov :her eyes get teary that how jungkook touched her and she did't do anything because she is just his maid . Yn is sensitive too who is having self respect.

It's her dream to marry a simple guy who will earn and she will always support him financially and emotionally.
She don't want to become always a maid......A MAFIA'S MAID.

Jungkook came and did breakfast as her toe is still bandage so he spoke " I will eat lunch outside with my members you no need to be there.

Saying left.

Yn eat breakfast too and she went to clean jungkook's room .

Yn is cleaning his room then suddenly he injured toe again got hit by corner of bed and yn was trying to held something for support but then a photo frame fell from night stand and her eyes got widened because it's was his watch it looked really expensive but he had his watch when he was doing breakfast maybe it's another.

Yn placed hand on her mouth and she pick it glass got totally broken and yn eyes got teary not because she did mistake but thinking what he will do with her as head maid already told her master don't like mistakes and lies .

Yn pov: I wil..l tel.ll yo..ung m..aster by my..self be..fore he .see th..is.