part:15

Jungkook and yn both reached in mension they entered in yn is walking infront of jungkook they saw workers are doing their work as always .

Yn look up and saw the girl who helped her to escape she is cleaning floor but she didn't up look up.

" Let's go upstairs" jungkook said and yn did't bother to walk he held her hand tightly and drag upstairs.

The girl pov : why this bitch came back with him I even took risk to myself but look she came back and went in his room .

As she saw them entering in jungkook's room.

Jungkook locked the room and look at her directly yn eyes are teary she spoke in fear " wh..y a.mm he..r..e i.nn yo..ur ro.om ma.. ster"

" Ofcourse for punish you babygirl the stunt you did before was daring so wanna make sure you wouldn't do it again " jungkook said smirking

It's the first time when yn is scared to hell from him as his aura is not normal his messy hair and sweating body and his gaze on her face making her knees weak

" N.oo pl .ease for..gi..ve me l..ast ti..me mas..ter" yn pleased crying harder as hearing name of punishment faster her heart beat . She thought jungkook is going to hurt her physically so she spoke joining hands

" Pl..ease do..nt be..at m..e "

Jungkook took steps towards her and yn took step back after few more steps her back hit with wall and jungkook caressed her cheeks saying " who said I will beat my buttercup huh?

Yn look at him beings confused and jungkook Removed her hairs from her shoulder as her milky neck is in his view now yn shrivered when he carresed it with his thumb and lick his lips saying

" You know what buttercup my beast wants to devour every inch of your body and mark you mine "

Yn look at him and tears flow to her cheeks jungkook wiped her tears saying " I wanna push you on my massive bed and having desire to touch you like no one ever did to someone " he said looking at her face still she is caged in his arms .

Yn try to push him but jungkook put his knee between her legs saying" don't struggle buttercup otherwise you wouldn't be able to move forward days "
Yn immediately stopped her movements and scream loudly aaaaa.hhhh  when jungkook suddenly attack on her neck and bite their with force just to leave hickey he did't free her neck and lick on same sport for minutes yn hands are on his chest and pushing him but jungkook is not moving an inch .

He held her neck with both palms cupping it and sucking on her neck "aaa.hhh n.ooo le...av..e m.ee aaa.h " yn is screaming as jungkook again bite on otherside his sliva in on her neck and he is sucking it like he is kind of vempire and got his mate after sometime jungkook stopped and look at her face her when she stopped screaming and he held her waist tightly as it's like he drained her all energy just by sucking and biting her neck and yn is fainted now.

Jungkook picked her in bridal style and lay her on his bed whispering and touching the areas where he bite " why are you so fragile it was just mare kiss and you fainted how you will satisfy my beast"

He got up and went to talk cold shower he came out and wear his loosen pants and lay down beside her saying " I am devil and you are my angel no mother..fucker can snatch you from me not even you "

He slept after sometime.

Here that girl is going sleepless as she is not afraid to get catch ofcourse she knows his power and helped yn in a way so he wouldn't find person behind it but she is thinking what if jungkook fuc...her no no rozy think positive he wouldn't do it but what if I sware if this happened I will kill that bitch .she said throwing on floor and it broke into peaces.

Time skipped it's morning yn slowly opened her eyes and her eyes got widened as she is sleeping with jungkook by putting her arm around his waist her face is in his chest yn immediately try to get up but jungkook hug her tightly both of them bodies are touching with each other as he is half naked .

" Babygirl sleep more" he said in deep voice but yn push him harder and yell

" YO..U HO.W DA..RE YOU SHAM..ELESS MAN " she screamed her lungs out and settle her clothes from her chest and down.

Jungkook got up from bed and yn felt her like her heart will came out from her body as jungkook is only wearing his pants his chest is hard like rock and abs are showing perfectly she did't distracted by it the reason of her this action is his eyes he is looking hungry lion who is ready to eat her

" What did you call me sweetheart repeat it again" jungkook said coming closer to her and before she move her jerked her closer to him and again ask grabbing her nape

" I said repeat your words"

Yn felt scared and she closed her eyes whispering " pl ..ease le..ave me pl..ease "

" You called me shameless man huh? Tell me what I did with you that made of think like this did I force you ?

Yn eyes widened " wh..y a..re you doing..th..is a.mm not you..r type pl..ease spare m..e" she said looking into his eyes.

Jungkook left her nape her carresed her lips with his thumb saying " I love your everything your innocence,your voice ,your these rosy lips and your smell but you know what I want you to smell like me .

Yesterday night if I wanted i could have ruined you but your these innocent eyes and fragile body ask me to ruin you slowly " he said tracing his fingers towards her neck .

Yn is all silent and crying " I n..e..ver thou..ght yo..u would b..e like..th..is "

" What you even know about me princess I am devi THE MERCILESS DEVIL"

He rub his finger on yesterday night hickeys and yn hissed he smiled and lick her tears " you are so sweet my love and I am addicted to your sweetness.

Yn try to push him but his next words made her heart skip a beat  " now tell me who helped you to escape and I don't spare BETRAYALS.

" N..o on..e " yn said

" Huh ? Really  I don't believe on your this statement cause my little worrier don't have this much courage to run away from her loving master "

Yn look at him and jungkook dig his face her neck whispering" i promise  I will find that mouse I will kill him or her infront of you .

" Now go and freshup if you want you can shower with me i wouldn't mind " he said smirking.yn did't hear second word and ran from there.

He closed the door calling someone " keep eye on rosy don't let her doubt"

****************************************

Unlock next chapter after 80 votes