part:29

Yn movement stopped as jungkook called pronoucs himself as her husband .

" yes sweetheart you heard right soon we are going to become lawful husband and wife "

Yn wiped her tears and try to push him angrly then jungkook pick her up and Mrs Jong left the room sensing the environment.

Lea..ve yo.u mon.ster" yn said jiggling her legs in air jungkook threw her on bed and hover above her " yn don't make me hurt you "

" Is th..ere le..ft anything th..at you even't do..ne yet " yn said maintaing distance.

Jungkook jaw clentch he put his body weight on her and held her face in pace " you don't have any idea how badly I want to do sinful things with you wait till marriage then I will show you who is real monster"

" In yo..ur dreams .I will r..un away before you get me "

Jungkook cupped her jaws with one hand "dare to run i promise that day I will fuck you that harder you wouldn't be able to even walk "

' wh .y don't you le..ave m.e al..one " yn said loosing her senses as she is still weak weight of his body and his words making her more sick.

Jungkook got up and make her stand saying '" am sending mrs Jong to help you in bath be ready we are going out "

Before yn ask jungkook left .

Mrs Jong came and arrange clothes for yn as it's all decided by jungkook she helped her in bath and change her bandage.

Jungkook is standing outside of mension and smoking the atmosphere is chill as it's look like he owned the world

Yn came near him and she cough as the smell of smoking it her nose . Jungkook look at her and threw the cigarette before opening door for her

"Sit"

Ths is the only one world he said and yn did . jungkook is driving and yn is looking outside

" Is the outsider view is more beautiful than your husband buttercup"

"Y .ou are not..thing to m.e" yn said stil looking outside. His grip got tigthen around wheel and he pick up the speed yn did't say anything as she knows he wants her to argue so he can defeat her and win.

Soon they reached and jungkook opened the door for her but yn shook her head

" N..oo I wouldn't c..om..e"

" Yn come outside before i make you forcely enter "

Yn didt come jungkook held her forearm and pick her in bridal style

" Nothing is scary when the jeon Jungkook is with you "

Yn held his collar tightly so she wouldn't fell he smirked " trust you husband 's stamina wify "

Jugkook entered in without knocking and the next person bow

" Wel..come m..r jeon how may I h..elp you"

" She is my wife and going through tough her mental health is weak "

Hello Mr s je.. before the person spoke yn yelled

" AM NOT MENTALLY ILL NOR PHYSYO THAT YOU BRING ME HERE "

doctor flinched and jungkook patted her head " who said my wife is sick t's just for your usual headache"

Yn jerked his hand " YO.U ARE THE ONE WHO NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR "

this time jungkook did't control and he said dangerously" jeon yn be in your limits"

Yn was about to get up but he held her made her forcefully sit and sign doctor to come outside.

Yn is rubbing her hands as it's giving her more headache and pain in heart she is not mentally sick .

After sometime jungkook and doctor came and yn stood up saying " sha.ll we g..o it..s hur..thing m..e "

Jungkook look at doctor and he spoke " ofcourse yes if my wife want to go but after a small checkup"

Yn eyes got teary and jungkook hug her wiping her tears " don't cry am with you and I promise it wouldn't hurt anymore "

He made yn sit on chair and doctor took some blood sample and nodded looking at yn .

"Lets go it's done " he again pick her up as it's like she is sleeping.

Jungkook put her inside the car and they came back he made her lay on bed and took his phone

" I want reports till tomorrow morning"

Jungkook look at yn and carresed her head while kissing her cheeks " i wouldn't let you live in those memories you only need to remember me "

He said and lay beside her in same duvlet.

The night passed and it's early morning jungkook woke up first and get dressed yn is still sleeping he covered her gently and left in the seven o clock .

Mrs Jong asked for breakfast but he wants to eat with yn .

" It means it wouldn't hurt her mentally or any kind of damage of brain  cells "
Jungkook asked sitting infront of doctor he nodded.

" Y..es mr jeon but there is 40 to 50%chances she can get her memory after years .

Jungkook signed and stood up " prepare everything i will make sure she will never go back in past"

Jungkook reached home and saw yn is eating breakfast he sat beside her removing his coat " let's eat together it would increase our love "

Yn stop eating and about to get up but he held her arm tightly and made her sit " eat"

Yn did't jungkook look at with rage " you want me to punish you here"

Yn look at him and he smirked opening his first two shirt buttons.

" I w.ill e .at" she said taking a small bite and jungkook wiped her corner of lip with his thumb and licked it saying

" Your reports have come it just need little examine so you need to take medicines on time "

Yn nodded and jungkook patted her head " i wish you could love me as I do "

" lov..e is beautiful a..nd devil like you don't deserve i..t"

Jungkook chuckled" you will ask for my love soon "

" After one week is our marriage and I promise you will ask for my love on our first night"

Yn look at with disgust and stood up .

..............

Guys the story is getting dark and upcoming chapters would be mature so if you are uncomfortable then please don't read them.

Next chapter after 151 votes.