part:8

Jungkook is looking at addison already digging multiple holes in his body then he took steps towards him .

Addison: be...lieve m..e I..t was h..er

Addison is now shuttering trying his best to make him believe.

Jungkook stopped and look at yn he bend to her level and asked

"What he called you"

Yn look at him and jungkook heart clentch looking into her eyes but he controlled yn hands are shaking as she is sitting on clod floor with torned clothes .

" H..e c..all..ed m..ee s..l..ur" yn said looking down as tears slipped from her eyes.

Jungkook look at addison and smirked it's really hard to know him  like when and where he will attack.

Jungkook went towards addison and he was about to speak but jungkook gave him harder punch that he fell on floor and blood came out from his mouth . Guards and his partners are looking his horror side first time .

Jungkook hold his collar and gave another punch on his nose his nosebone got broken and blood started drillping from it . Jungkook hands also got red with blood but he didn't stop and hit his head harder with addison and he fell on floor . Jungkook hairs are messed his black coat is also removed and his black shirt is wet with sweat.

Jungkook put his foot on his stomach and pressed harder that made addison groan in pain . jungkook is not looking less than devil .

Yn is still on floor and crying then the partner lady came and covered yn saying " a.mm so.rry b..ut my brother de..serve it"

Yn look at her and the lady nodded with teary eyes and help yn to stood up .

Jungkook is sitting on addison stomach and beating him like no tomorrow addison is half dead that jungkook did't even gave him chance to fight back.

He made him stood up and hit his head with wall maids and yn close her eyes as this was the most horror scene when addison screamed louder and dropped his dead body .

Jungkook hands are face has blood his eyes are red and yes he killed addison with using any weapon .

The lady cried out  and held yn hand tighter addison is womanizer and he raped many girls but because of his money those girls families did't get justice but today he mess with wrong person and get punished for his deeds.

" Clean the mess and throw his body to dogs"

Jungkook said in angry tone and guards immediately pick his dead body. jungkook look at yn and his eyes soften that how she is shaking he look at his partners and they left but the lady spoke before going

" Thanks mr jeon I wish if I never had brother like him " and she left.

Yn is standing Infront of jungkook maids and guards already left jungkook extended his hand towards yn but she got more scared seeing his bloody hands jungkook signed and left from there.

Head maid came and helped yn she is treating her like daughter and yn head is on her lap still crying her heart out .

" To..day I al..most g..ot ra...

Yn wasn't able to complete her words are her voice is shrivering and eyes are shedding tears.

Head maid: my child he is dead and untill you are here nobody can hurt you "

These words made yn look at her and she started to shake her head saying " I wouldn't li..ve he..re I w..I'll go y..es I will le..ave th..is Jo..b"

Yn is continuously saying these lines and head maid is getting worried what if jungkook did't let her go because today she saw his devil side first time and reason is YN
He never let any girl closer to him nor bring his house but today the situation was kill or die just for HIS MAID.

Here jungkook is wiping blood from his face then he remember how she was crying her miserable state and shaky hands jungkook is getting mad his mind is thinking about one person .

He took shower and look at time it's 11 and he pour alcohol in his glass and started drinking and thinking about LEE YN.

head maid put yn to sleep as she got tired from crying and slept then her room door opened and the person enter in he was yn figure is shinging  yn is wearing full sleeves and loosen pj .

He sat on his both knees and look at her face deeply yn is sleeping calm her lips are dried pink and cheeks has stains of tears .

He extended his hand further and and his finger tip touched her cheeks its like he touched something untouched.

" How can you sleep so calm after making my beast crazy for you princess"

these words left from jungkook's mouth he bend closer to and  carresed her cheeks saying

" I will never let anyone touch what's mine you are only mine and I will never let you go never"

Jungkook is saying these words like obsessed psyco and having devish grin on his face he peck her forehead saying

"Look princess I sent that bastered in hell and I am the king of hell"

If normal person look at his this state he would have get panic attack as how dangerous he is looking now and his words are showing his desires.

Jungkook is still sitting and continuosly looking at yn as she will run away if he left her .

It's been two hours jungkook is admiring her and he peck her hand last time and said

" You are mine"

Jungkook came back to his room.

It's morning and yn got up but today she is not going to awake him and started packing her stuff because she is leaving today and never came back .

Yn packed all stuff and it's 7 she is ready and talking with head maid

" Thanks for hearing.me a.n..d I will never..back " yn said with teary eyes head maid heart is beating faster as she is thinking something and that happend

Yn took his stuff and about to take step then she heard

" Aren't you desparate to leave early"

Jungkook said with while hands in pockets and all dressed up