part:24

You guys did't complete the vote goal still I upload but this is not going to happen this time

............

Yn sat on floor and put her mother's
head on her lap tapping her cheeks lightly " m..om m..om wak .eu u..p mo..m"

Mrs jeon and mr jeon helped her to lay her mother on sofa and he called the doctor jungkook stood up saying " look because of your stubborness she is in this State"

Yn look at him and she got angry yn held his collar being tip toed" wh...at you did with my mom TELL ME YOU DISGUSTING MAN"

yn yelled and jungkook is looking at her face he removed her hands from him " it's you not me she is already sick and you gave her another burden "

Yn eyes are red and she spoke " YOU ARE THE REASON BEHIND THIS OUR CONDITION AFTER YOU CAME IN OUR LIFE WE BECOME RESTLESS I NEVER SMILE IN THIS HOUSE AND FEEL COMFORT EVEN FOR ONE DAY AND YOU ARE CALLING ME BURDEN "

She said again grabbing him collar and jungkook clentch his fisted he dont want to hurt her even there would someone else the person would have six feet under earth .

Then doctor came and yn left him he is checking her mother " doct..or what happened to m..my mother "

He did't say anything and stood up asking " is there something serious or accidentall that happened recently "

Yn look at him being confused so he nodded continuing his talk" her blood pressure is really low and being her doctor from staring i would say she put sudden pressure on her mind as before come she got injury on her head"

Yn understood everything what he wants to clarify.

" I recommend happy and healthy environment for her she is physically fine but mentally taking pressure can be harmful for her maybe her veins can be broken"

Fear is in her eyes and doctor give her medicine saying " please give her these pill on time "

The doctor left and before leaving he looked at jungkook and jungkook nodded smirking "

"M..om a.mm sorry..y " yn said sitting on her knees .

" Now you get it I didn't do anything with you mother"

Yn look at him and he look directly into her eyes .

" Yn please stay till your mother get well look how depressed she is" Mrs jeon said . Yn look at jungkook and think for while saying " but I have one condition "

" And why you think we will agree for your condition it's not like we want your help " jungkook said smirking.

Yn look down and Mrs jeon put hand on her shoulder nodding her head " m..am I want to stay in with my mother in her room"

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and chucked " then who stopped you do as you want after all it's your in law's house "He said coming closer but Mrs jeon stopped him saying " jungkook dont be rackless and took advantage of others state "

He look at yn saying " it's not being rackless mom "

Mrs jeon avoid further arguments and took Mrs Lee in her room with yn .

Jungkook came outside of mansion calling someone" " leave that doctor's wife and daughter his work is done"

Jungkook threaten the doctor and told him to say those lines the actual thing is he mixed small proportion of drug in Mrs Lee meal yesterday as a result her body body Temperature got high and being weak she wasn't able to handle this and fainted .