part:11

Yn is sitting in her room and looking at her mother's picture in which she is smiling . Yn is getting emotional and her heart wants to cry why these things happened with her in the flow of memories and emotions now her heart wants to see her mother and wanna cry on her shoulder.

Yn took her but she don't have jungkook's number she is scared because last time when she visited his office what happened there and now if she wanna go somewhere first she has to take permission from him but how she is really scared from him .

Yn pov: why he will get angry even if I don't take permission today he did't ask for dinner and I have nothing to do so should I go to see my mom .

After struggling with her thoughts she decided to visit her mother .

Yn changed her clothes and left guards did't ank anything from her as she is his personal maid jungkook.

Here jungkook is not able to concentrate on his work as yesterday night is roaming in his mind how his heart was about to explode when she closed her being touched by him how his touch was giving chill to her spine. He is just thinking about her .

Secretary: boss

Boss?

Jungkook thoughts break and he look at his secratary with serious face like someone snatch something from him.

" What you want "

I..I was call..ing you for..mee.ting." he said  being scared .

Jungkook stood up last time checking his house footage but yn was nowhere to find he thought maybe she is sleeping in her room because of her back pain .

..... Yn is sitting infront of mother and sharing her past memories with her how they both used to go park ,play and how much they both struggle for their basic needs and because of her mother hardwork today they are living simple yet beautiful life but again things got difficult for her the more saddest and heart breaking part is her mother is not to support her.

Yn : mo..m w..hen you will get w.ell  i wouldn't let y..ou wor..k anymore..e  you know how kin..d mr a.nd Mrs jeon ar..e they were re..ady to he..lp me mom but I ref..use bec..ause sin..ce childhood you take car.e of me alon..e so no..w wh..y can't I?  I will do more work a..nd we will li..ve peacefully ju..St wa..it mo..m.

yn did't notice that in the flow of emotions she already spent her majority of time there and it's evening now she was feeling her mother's warmth and did't notice when she slept there crying near her mother's bed.

She opened her eyes and saw its evening outside yn got panick and pick her phone and look at screen it 7 pm yn heart started to beat faster .

Yn pov: o God I didn't notice time and slept master must be on the way I did't ask for his permission I thought I will be before he came but it got late .

Yn peck her mother's forehead and hug her before leaving hospital she is waiting for taxi but unfortunately she is not getting any taxi . Then she Started to run towards the mension the clouds get heavier and rainy like it's going to rain yn is running fast she did't wait for taxi anymore as her master is not normal person .

Here jungkook arrived mansion as he finished his work in hurry because he wants to meet his princess he sat of sofa but did't see yn one maid came with water then he drank it and said

" Send your head"

The main maid arrived and jungkook spoke" where is yn"

Master she must be sleeping as I didn't see her from afternoon.

Jungkook nodded and went upstairs towards her room he opened her room door without knocking but nobody was there he checked washroom but no one was there .

Jungkook checked his room and at the end he again came in living room and set on his king size chair roaring

" All the staff here fast"

The maids came and look down jungkook is scanning all of them but yn wasn't there then she spoke in  his mafia aura

" Where is yn?

Nobody spoke and jungkook understood nobody knows about her because if there is a single person try to hide anything he must be on their knees now .

" Call the outsider gurdas"

The guards came who were performing duty on gate and bowed jungkook stood up hands in pockets and his veins are visible .

" Did yn left the mension "he asked with rough voice.

" Y..es. ma..ster I..n af..ter noon sh..e left"

" Where?

" Sh..e did't te..ll ma..ster I th..ought s..he mus..t be goin..g t..o you so I didn't a..sk" 

The guard said shuttering badly jungkook did't control and punch him harder he fell on floor with groan and maids flinch because of his this mafia mode. This the only thing from which everyone is afraid that no one knows when his devil will awake.

Jungkook look at his other guards yelling " twenty minutes and I want her infront of me "

They nodded and left meanwhile maids are still standing in line looking down and jungkook sat back on chair the rain started and it's thundering his one leg is on other and he is resting is back on chair and staring at door like devil King his this side is really scaring.

Here yn is drenched in water her phone got off and she is now walking as having no more energy she is just near the mansion. Her breath is abnormal still she is trying to walk faster.

Yn saw someone of mens are roaming in streets she just secure herself because she thought they are criminals hiding from them she reached infront of mansion.

There are two guards still standing yn inners are visible because of rain and she look at guards but they didn't look back but having most scaring face .

Yn entered in mension walking slowly so no one would know when she put step in living room the devil was waiting for her. Yn face got paled and phone left from her hands she is looking at jungkook but he didn't speak anything yn went little further and look down saying

" M..a...st..er I..i..i"

Words are not coming from her throat like they got stuck she is shrivering with cold and fear . jungkook scaned her from head to toe and his face is emotion less with darkest eyes he put his leg down saying in scaring and deep voice

" Come straight infront of me miss Lee yn"

Yn felt more scared and her tears left.........