part:33

" jungkook please I don't wanna go " yn said as they are going to meet doctor jungkook is getting ready and yn is showing her teary eyes.

" Sweetheart it's just second last then you will be all fine "

No I wouldn't go there I don't like the smell and taste of medicines i feel like vomitting.

Jungkook wore his watch and kneel down infront of her " can't you do this for me love I know it's difficult for you but I can't see you like this you don't even have any idea how I used to feel when you cry over night remembering those hurtful memories"

Jungkook said faking his emotions as it's easy to play with her mind .yn nodded and went to get ready.

Jungkook pov : if you have listened to me like this beforehead then you wouldn't have in this condition now . But everything happens for reason and you have to bound with me only me .
.......

They reached hospital and yn is looking down as jungkook is telling him about her

" Don't worry Mr jeon as after this only one section will be left then your wife will be healthy and free from mental stress"

Jungkook look at yn and patted her head

They came out from cabin then a little boy came while having icecream in his hand and hit with yn jungkook look at child with bloodshot eyes

" You little creature don't you have eyes" he said in rude tone

Boy started crying and yn kneel down and wiped his tears " it's ok baby don't cry "

Jungkook can't see yn giving attention to others even a small child " which marathon you were doing that you didt see us huh" jungkook asked free boy hand from yn hands.

" Jungkook it's ok don't scold him I will come after cleaning it "

Jungkook grind his teeth and boy ran away yn went to washroom. She is cleaning her dress then someone locked the room

Yn turned and saw its a girl yn smiled looking at her maybe she wants to change that's why she locked the door but that girl next words made yn stop doing her business

" HOW ARE YOU LEE YN" she said smirking

Yn narrowed her eyes and look around there is only two of them then yn spoke " sorry miss I think you misunderstood me with someone else am not Lee yn am jeon yn" yn said politely.

The girl left chuckle and came closer to yn " NO LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE LEE YN "

yn again smiled " am sorry miss you must have mistaken "

The girl got angry and held yn arm tightly yn hiss in pain

" WANNA HAVE PROOF ' she asked smirking

Yn eyes got teary and girl left her arm and took some photo graphs from her bag and handed to yn saying

" See yourself "

Yn look at photos and ground slipped under her foots it's photos of yn when she used to be in college and working at jeon menssion "

Yn hands started to shake and some of photos slipped from her hands

" It's true Lee yn you are not jeon yn the lovely men whom you are considering your husband he is mafia lord jeon jungkook and you used be his maid "

Yn tears left and she shooked her head " n..oo I..ts no..t tr..ur he i..s my husband a..nd sa..ve me f..rom m..y ab..suiv..e parent"

The girl started laughing and took her mobile showing cctv footage when jungkook is kissing yn forcefully and threting her by using her mother's name "

Don't be shocked girl it's nothing the mother you are cursing for being abusive she is not even in his world

" Cause your husband had killed her infront of your eyes "

Yn fell down on floor and her eyes caught picture where yn is smiling with a lady

"Its your mother whom your husband killed because she wanted to save you from this devil"

Yn tears are flowing nonstop" wh..o a..re y..ou"

The girl smirked " am isebul your husband ex whom he betrayed because he got obsessed with you"

N..oo I..ts n..ot tr..ue i would h..ave rem..emb..r if anything.. happened l..i..ke th..is "

isebul held yn jaws not tightly " it's because the devil Is giving you memory loss drug at the name of depression "

Yn breath got stuck and isebul stood up

" I told you everything cause I don't want your life to become like mine he will also leave  you when his beast got satisfied with your body "

Isebul gave yn something saying " if you want to save yourself and wanna worth of your mother's sacrifice then keep this with you I will help you "

Then the bathroom door knocking sound become loud and yn shrivered hearing

" JEON YN ARE YOU DONE OR NOT"jungkook said bagging door

Isebul went in washroom and lock the door yn washed her face so her tears wouldn't be visible and yn opened the door

" Why the door was locked ' jungkook asked scaning inside by standing at door

" Th..e g..irl was chag..ing h .ere' yn said maintaing her confidence

Jungkook raise his eyebrow and nodded taking her outside he wiped her face with his handerchief and yn smiled nervously.

Jungkook held her hand tightly" let's go we will have breakfast in famous restaurant "

Yn nodded and they left.

Isebul smirked and called rosy " my work is done now it's your turn"
......

Yn and jungkook having breakfast but she is feeling like the the truck with high speed hit her and she came in new world where everyone is her enemy her own husband  wants to cage her and backstabing her.

" You want to eat something else? Jungkook asked as yn is taking little little portion of food and hardly gluping.

Yn shook her head and wiped her invisible tears.

Yn pov : how can I e..at peacefully wh..en I don't..t even reason to trust i..n you my mind I..s playing with my heart . My heart is not able to bear this what I..f everything sh..e said was t..rue.

Yn eat breakfast like she is taking poison and she don't even know after this will she able to stay alive or not.

Jungkook and yn came home . Mrs Jong gave her water and jungkook took bottle from his pocket

" Love take this medicine ok if you feel anything wrong then inform me at first place "

Yn smiled as she don't want to make him doubt on her.

" Love 'eat medicine and rest well I have some work I will be back soon "he said and peck her lips .

Yn refuse to drink water and Mrs Jong ask politely " Mrs jeon are you ok you look sad "

Yn gave her broken look and tears left from her eyes

Mrs Jong become panick and about to call jungkook but yn

" I wish I had moth...er like you "

Mrs Jong hands stopped and she relief as it's not something serious yn hug her and wiped her tears saying

* Thanks Mrs Jong I feel like mother's love when you are with me "

Yn pov: I n...eed to find first wh..o is real and mine .

....

Am not setting any vote goal neither forcing you guys because in previous chapter you guys showed alot of love .