part:9

Yn grip got tigthen around his luggage as she heard jungkook commanding rough voice and how his dark doe eyes are stuck on her.

" Do I ask in different language"jungkook again asked while getting down from stairs.

Yn is failed to find words as she dont know what excause she should make to get rid of this environment.

Jungkook is now standing Infront of yn his hands are in his pocket.

" I ju..s..t" yn tried to speak but it seems like words got stuck in her throat and her voice is shrivering.

" You just what miss Lee?

Yn look at him just for second but immediately look down as he is still staring in her soul .

' I ju..s.t  d_ont w__an_t to do th.is jo.b anymo..re.

Yn spoke gathering her all courage then jungkook sat on sofa and look at head maid so she left them alone.

" Come here"

Yn look at his direction but didn't move a bit then he again spoke giving chill to her spine
" I don't like to repeat my self miss yn"

Her heart is beating so fast as jungkook is calling her name by each second in his dominating voice.she took her steps towards him and stood still looking at her feets with scary eyes .

"What made you leave this mansion "he said raising an eyebrow look at her face.

Being scared yn spoke shuttering " I d.ont wa..nt t..o st..ay h..ere.

" So where you want to stay" jungkook is asking her questions and they are making her more scared and uncomfortable he is devil and yn is angel she wants to disappear from his sight and never want to see him again.

" I ..I
Yn is failed to express her thoughts she herself don't know why she wants to leave this mension because he mafia or she is living with mafia at same roof.

Jungkook is observing her every move how her voice is trembling then he spoke

" If you are leaving because of yesterday incident then  I must say you are daring to judge power which I hold"

"A..m so.rry m .aster b..ut

'BUT WHAT YOU ARE INDIRECTLY POINTING TOWARDS MY HOLD "

finally her tears fell and jungkook realised what he did he yelled at her and her poor heart did't take it...

Jungkook pov: why my princess is so sensitive I did't even raise my voice on her and she already gave up how will she bear my devil side .

Jungkook thought break when he saw yn is shedding tears infornt of him his eyes soften but her next words made his anger rush up

" I w .ant to g..o pl ..ease"

Jungkook stood up and he bend to her level yn was about to go back but he held her by her waist yn put hands on his hard chest maintaing distance and fearing then he whisper near her ear

" But my heart is not ready to leave you perhaps it wants you"

Yn look at him the way his words are looking more dangerous than him jungkook look at her and wiped her tears which are flowing nonstop

" L ..ea..ve m..e"

Yn is trying to free herself but jungkook pull her more closer and sniff her scent his mind is going crazy how can her mare scent make him addictive for her more.

" I did't hold you to leave princess'

Yn look at him as he called her princess before she say something he ordered her bacing in previous position

" Put your stuff back in room and leave the thought of going anywhere "

Yn look at him with crying eyes but her heart is screaming and asking for why she don't go it's her choice to rather stay or go who is he to stop her but being physically and mentally weak she did't say anything further and one gurd came and took back her stuff.

Jungkook wiped her tears last time saying " don't put pressure on your mind you will get it soon" saying this he left smikring.

Yn is looking this disappearing figure while she is feeling dirty as she heard mafias and rich people spend nights outside with dirty girls .

Yn went back her room and  looking outside the window

Yn pov: please God make my mother well then I will leave this mension and go away with my mom .

Poor yn is thinking that jungkook did all because he is feeling sorry for yesterday as under his nose someone try to harm his one of worker but reality is different and things are coming for her.

It's afternoon and yn is cleaning as today jungkook did't tell her to bring lunch she is cleaning then suddenly her foot slipped and she fell down on floor her back hit on floor and because of his soundproof room nobody hear her scream.

Yn got up slowly and her clothes got wet and her back is hurting she somehow cleaned mess and went to her room for changing.

Yn is lying on bed as her back is paining then head maid applied ontiment on her red and swollen back .

Head maid : o my child you need to be careful as she is setting her clothes.

Aaa.hh yn hissed in pain .

Head maid is really caring towards her and treat her like her daughter.

The  whole day passed and yn is still sleeping it's 7 pm and today jungkook arrived early the maid gave him water but his eyes are searching for his little worrier.

" Where is yn" he said drinking water.

Then head main came in between saying " she is not well so I prepared dinner please have it"

Jungkook eyes crushed as in morning she was ok then what happened behind him.

He did't listen further and went towards her room he opened the door and saw yn is still lying on her stomach and sleeping he went closer to her and saw her face carefully it really glowing and looking soft he did't control himself and trace his hand on her face and this break yn sleep she was shocked seeing him this close and about to get up then a long groan left from her mouth as her back is hurting and arched at same time.

Jungkook look at her face expression and asked looking her posture

" What happened why are you sleeping on your stomach"