part:19

It's morning yn get up before usual time she is making breakfast for them and looking happy today she has different kind of happiness on her face and waiting for sun raising so she will be able to see her mother.

Two hours passed it's time for breakfast yn did't wake up jungkook as she thought now there is no need to be scare from him.

" Good morning mam and si..r" yn said they replied back but mr jeon is looking tensed.

They wait for jungkook and finally they all join table jungkook is looking at yn who is serving his father yn is also aware that he has eyes on her.

They did breakfast jungkook did't talk with his father after breakfast.

" Mam my mo.m is awake.can I go to s.ee her" yn asked looking down and jungkook stare at her.

" Thank god she is fine now I also want to come with you dear but I have to meet isebul mother so you can go alone"

"She is not going alone anywhere" jungkook spoke cutting his mother's words then Mr spoke

" NOW YOU WILL TEACH YOUR PARENTS AND WHO DON'T BEHAVE LIKE YOU ARE HER FATHER " 

jungkook palm fisted as his father said those words. Jungkook look at yn with deep scary eyes

" MY DRIVER WILL DROP YOU ' he said before going out.

MR JEON :He is planning something his aura has changed I can sensed it .

Mrs jeon : just try to understand maybe he is not ready for now we will talk to him in evening

" No you can't see the Strom which I can see clearly don't forget I was at his position before him . He said leaving the dinning table .

Yn is looking down and thinking his last night words what if he does  something wrong with cause he just don't listen to his parents.

Mrs jeon gave permission to yn and she changed her clothes she is looking like old yn who was cheerful and carvings for her mother's love .yn came out of mansion and saw driver is standing beside car yn understood and sat in it .

Soon they reached yn was shocked to hospital as it's jungkook's hospital and everything is like dream as there is written JJK on the board of hospital. She is happy afterall because of his help her mother get well soon .The pure soul is still thanking the devil.

Meanwhile jungkook is in his cabin and staring at his file he is thinking about all the things that happened from last week that's why his parents arranged breakfast so he can see isebul . Jungkook is not fool who don't know how to handle these type of this but he is waiting for right time .

He took his phone and called someone " did you reach? He asked in horse voice .

" Y..es s..ir m.am is going.ng inside the hospital.." the driver said and jungkook cut the call.

Jungkook pov: The things you are up to that will never gonna happen JEON YN you are bounded with this devil the day I lay my eyes on you since your soul ,body , distiny everything belongs to me.

He said smirking.

Yn is moving towards her mom ward as her heart is beating fast how her mother will behave will she be also happy seeing her.

Yn opened the door and saw her mother is resting tears are flowing from her eyes and sob left from her mouth yn put hands on her mouth but her mother immediately opened her eyes and her eyes got teary yn run towards her mother and hug her her mother muscles are weak as lying on bed from long time yn felt like she got her world back her mother.

YN

Mrs Lee said and yn shook her head as she is crying on her mother's chest Mrs Lee chucked and slowly rub her back saying " my child how are you"

Yn look at her mom and snuggled her face in her mother's neck saying " I s..hould a..sk you th..is first eomm..a"

Yn said crying like child after sometime when her heart got easy she wiped her mother's tears " I w..as all al .one without y..ou " yn said wiping her own tears .

Mrs Lee smile " my child now am with you and I will never leave alone my child anymore"

Yn smiled in tears and helped her mother to sit yn is asking non stop if her mother is still feeling pain or headache body pain.

" Yn baby am fine just little pain in muscles but after seeing you it's gone"

Yn hug her mother saying " i will never let you go away from me never " she said complaining like child .

They were talking then doctor came with papers " how are you Mrs Lee?.

Am fine doctor "

" Good so as you are all fine so we will discharge you tomorrow "

Yn nodded and thank her.

Mrs Lee: yn how are you managing this all after me .

Yn look down and bite her lips as she knows her mother would be hurt hearing it that her child is someone's personal maid and that person is devil in human body.

Yn ...yn

" Mo.m actually I wor..k in ca.fe and do..nt live in old hou..se.

Yn said she avoid her mother more questions thinking in one night she will defiantly think something and talk with Mrs jeon about her mother and all that.

Mrs Lee: my child don't stay longer go otherwise you will be late for your college.

Yn tears left as how her mother is concerned for her and what would happen when she came to know yn has already left her college.

Yn spend time till afternoon there and came back jeon mansion is all silent and vibing dangerous. Maybe Mrs jeon  left to meet her friend .her thoughts break when she saw mr jeon shirt is all bloody and gun is in his hands yn left soul left her body mr jeon look at her

" No need to scare go "

Yn nodded and bow then she stopped hearing him again " how is your mother now"

" Al.l fi..ne si..r" she said shrivering under his gaze.

He nodded and went from there . Yn felt warm as he is not devil like his son atleast he care for humans pain .

Jungkook is looking everything through cctv and then he called yn

" HOW IS MOTHER IN LAW BUTTERCUP"

yn breath hitched and throat went dry......

Next update after 70 votes