part:7

Yn and all the other maids are arranging for evening business gathering only half day is left and yn is now cleaning living area as today there is different structure of furniture and more security around this mension even a normal person can guess it's "mafia's business gathering "

Time passing in blinks and as it's getting evening the surroundings of this mension giving dangerous aura no one is talking with each other only focusing on their work like devil has eye on them.

It's 6 pm and yn is in kitchen preparing food with maids more likely helping them as foreign dishes are also part of this . Maids hands are working like machines and they just wanted to finish everything smoothly so they can also breath in same air.

All preparing got finished and yn and other maids change their clothes . Yn is wearing all black simple knee length work like other maids they set this code of today.

The moment came and all the guards straighten their guns and worker also stood in one like as they heard number of  dangerous foot steps they are echoing in one go .

Jungkook is on front and others are following behind him his clothes are not same as morning he is wearing all black suit and black shirt in it also there is gun on his waist band .

Jungkook gesture his partners and they sat he look at workers and  maids started to go towards kitchen then yn also followed them as head maid is behind her so she give her sign.

They all came with most expensive drinks and  by distiny yn served jungkook and  he already got drunken looking at yn without even taking sip of alcohol. His eyes met yn and he smirked where yn immediately look down .

All maids left as now it's time of predominet reason for which they all came here .

Jungkook is talking with them in their own languages and everything is going according to his will .
There is also one lady with them who also part of this .

" So deal is confirmed and if anybody has doubts then clear them now and if after this any of you step back then be ready to have round of hell" jungkook spoke is rough and deep voice which is giving goosebumps.

All gluped and nodded.

Now all of them are sitting for meal and maids are serving each person with same respect as they give jungkook yn is far from jungkook and serving one of Russian Client but he is planning something yn he secretly put hand on yn back and yn hands shake dish fell on table and her clothes too .yn look at  jungkook with having in eyes instead of that person .

" Be careful and  stay focused for what you are here" jungkook said with deadly aura and yn immediately wiped  her tears nodding.

The person got guts after this and yn cleaned the table distancing herself Little from him she is standing in corner of all maids as they are looking down .

Jungkook and all business partners finsihed . Maids tidy up everything and  jungkook's side eye is on yn who is having fear .

Jungkook went in his secret room with all his parents where he is showing them drugs ,weapons and all the stuff for which they came.

Here yn is going to clean her dress as it got dirty after that it's only little stain she is going then someone used kind of strategy and push her in room.

Yn hands are mouth is blocked at same time then the person locked the room and loosen his tie saying

" Finally I can have you my tittle sl..u..t'

Yn eyes widened hearing him and he started going closer to her

" St...op ri..ght th..ere I will.. sc..ream m..aaaaa.sst..... mmmmaaa

Yn was about to call to jungkook as now he the only person who can  save her but the person put hand on her mouth and spoke

" You dirty whore don't act like innocent it's not like you would be still vergin afterall you are maid of jeon jungkook"

He said touching her waist .

Yn is crying struggling and kicking her legs in air but he torned her sleeves of dress and yn arms got visible till shoulder

He push her on sofa and hover over her .....

Here jungkook and others are coming back to hall then his feets stoped as others look at him his ears are sharpen than others and eyes are like eagle his grip took his gun and eyes got blood shot and he heard the little sobs  of standing up.

He was about to turn then someone hug him from behind and fell on his feets lacking energy .

Jungkook blood rushed and his veins popped out as he saw its girl with torned clothes her bra straps are visible  then yn look at him and his grip on gun tighten he look forward and  its Job addison his amrican partner his shirt buttons are opened and sleeves rolled up.

Jungkook look at yn and who is grabbing his feets .

Jungkook look at addisen saying" care to explain"

Addisen smirked from inside saying" your this maid told me to give her pleasure as she is not satisfied with you"

He said maintaing eye contact without shuttering any word as it's rule of saying truth.

Then yn started screaming all of sudden "N..OOO A..MM N..OT WH..ORE A.MM N..OT SL..U..T

H..E TR..Y.  TO FO..RCE M..E . She said hiccuping badly and  saying all looking at everyone.

jungkook devil side got awake and he said  took glass of water and gave her then he spoke with giving goosebumps voice " did't I told you to stay focused for what you are here "

Yn more tears fell and she is holding her chest area it's paining her not physically but mentally too that why is he not believing her cause she is just maid and they all are royal .

Jungkook closed his eyes for moment and yelled with his all power he roared like hungry tiger and shouting

"JOB ADDISON DIDN'T I AWARE YOU FOR YOUR COMING PURPOSE AND TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL"

All of them gluped harder as jungkook is not looking less than hungry wolf who is ready for attack.

Addison face changed and his senses aware him that on table jungkook gave him that warning not YN.............

_____________

SO GUYS PLEASE DONT FORGET TO GIVE FEEDBACK OF THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE TOO.

in the end I will mention my readers who always support me and show their love  love you stay safe .