part:27

It's middle of night yn is still awake and jungkook is laying beside her her eyes are closed and tears are flowing nonstop as memories are surrounding her she is trying not to make noise but jungkook sleep got disturbed he switch on the lights and saw she is wiping her tears. Jungkook was about to touch her arm but yn get away and about to fell he immediately pulled her closer to him and yn face is on his chest .

" What made you cry at middle of night huh?
Jungkook asked still he did't let her free yn can listen his heartbeat.

Yn did't reply so jungkook made her look at him " tell me the reason of tears before I use my ways"

Yn still did't reply as she is silent cause now she don't have anything to lost her own mother got killed and nobody is alive for whom she has to stay.

Her thoughts broke down when jungkook grabbed her jaws

" You want to die but I will never let this happen"

Yn look at him with widened eyes he smirked " I know how to make you speak if you don't want to"

His hand travelled towards her chest and about to touch then she spoke like whisper" I mi...ss m..y mo..m"

Jungkook eyes soften as he brust out he hug her it's really heart breaking for him to see her cry like child for her mother "

Jungkook rub her back saying " she is in heaven sweetheart"

Yn shook her head saying " I n...eed h..er I h..ave n.o on..e beside..her I want my mo.ther"

She is crying and her tears are tearing his heart he tried to console her but nothing then he yelled" SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP "

yn fliched and jungkook damn regret yelling he left the room as if he would stay little longer he would have end doing something against her own will.

Yn curled up crying .

Jungkook is in his basement and giving nonstop tourcher to his enemies guards are praying to finish this soon because they have to witness it . screams,yelling groning in pain is echoing in whole basement.jungkook is pulling their nails out and it's giving him satisfaction as their is also Strom inside him.

After three hours it's four in the morning and jungkook came out wiping his bloody hands . He went to other room and changed clothes .

Jungkook is holding glass of wine and cold morning wind is touching is bare chest he is thinking deeply looking outside of window.

" I know how to handle your mind and heart " he said sipping wine from glass .
........

Here yn opened her eyes as she felt something cold on her face she look straight and saw jungkook is roaming his fingers on her bare face as he is all dressed up

" Good morning buttercup"
He said looking in her eyes.

Yn did't reply and he again ask" how was your sleep "

She again stay silent jungkook signed and remove her blanket from her and yn eyes widened as she is wearing his clothes jungkook smirked

" Nobody has courage to see what's mine "

Yn glup harder jungkook bend to her level saying " it's ok you are still pure "

Yn look at him jungkook did't wait and made her stand " go take shower your clothes are arranged"

Yn nodded and went inside after taking shower yn was about to wear clothes but she don't want because it is 

Red coloured royal dress it has diamonds on neck area .yn wear her bath rob and about to came out then she heard devil's voice

" Make sure you wear before came out otherwise I will make you wear myself"

Yn heart raced as how can he always read her mind . Yn wear dress against her will and came out .

Jungkook got frozen as she is looking really beautiful royal queen he went towards her with his big steps yn took her step back but he pull her closer by her waist whispering

" I want to rip this dress and take you here .This much your this look is effecting me"

Yn try to free herself jungkook dig his fingers near her waist and she hissed

" Don't worry sweetheart soon I will be the one to see you how I want "

He rub her lips saying " let's go otherwise I wouldn't be able to control myself"

They reached down and his parents are waiting for him but Mrs jeon came to yn as he asked her

" Yn how is your hand "

Yn nodded and jungkook grab her other hand saying " she is fine mom and her health is curing "

Yn is sitting beside jungkook and rosy came to serve them her eyes got widened as yn is sitting with jungkook in royal dress but she didn't react

Jungkook serve yn and she is eating with her one hand jungkook did't help her as he knows how stubborn she wouldn't refuse to eat.

Yn eat little then he spoke " mom don't wait for us we are going somewhere "

Before she complete jungkook grab yn hand and stood up saying

" We are going to choose choose marriage outfit "

As he said yn jerked his hand jungkook eyes darken he try to grab it again but she stood behind Mrs jeon

" I d..not wa..nt to pl..ease"
Yn said with teary eyes.

" yn came out"

Jungkook said looking at her dangerously but Mrs jeon stood like wall

" Jungkook are you mad its not even one day since her mother died and you are talking about marriage are you out of mind "

Jungkook closed his eyes and he kicked the dinning table " DONT SHOUT AT ME I KNOW WHAT AM DOING"

" JUNGKOOK DONT YELL WHATS WRONG SHE EVEN SAID " mr jeon said coming infront of jungkook.

Yn started to cry jungkook is getting out of control he was about to grab yn hand but she fell down on floor with a loud thund and three of them become shocked jungkook took her in bridal style and yell

" TAKE OUT THE CAR NOW"

her head is on his lap as he is caressing her hair yn is unconscious soon they reached and admit her

It's been two hours doctors are examine her then he came out jeons are waiting for doctor

" She is fine but

" BUT WHAT FUCKING BARK IT "

jungkook said

...........................................................vote goal 150 first I will compete"  his possession then I will upload on this story
..........................................................