part:32

" He is in Italy and got married to Lee yn and.....

The person gave whole information about them and next person laugh loudly

"He made it easy for me now I can take my revenge from him .

Here it's morning and yn opened her eyes she saw jungkook is sleeping on his front and his one hand is around her . Yn remembered yesterday night how he was treating her even after her beggings.

Yn slowly got up and took shower it's really painful for her hearing shower sound jungkook also wake up and saw his side is empty . He smirked thinking about yesterday and wait for her to come out .

After taking warm bath yn came but ignore jungkook he stood up and stand Infront of her asking " how is my wify "

" Better before yesterday night"yn replied in anger and jungkook bend on her level

" Am sorry wify I just lost my control I know I hurt you but Please dont be angry ".

Yn look at him " no i wouldn't forgive you my body is still sore.

Jungkook made her turn and back hug her " my wife is really beautiful that I wasn't able to control yesterday"

Yn blush jungkook kiss her shoulders saying " let's go out "

" Do you think am able to roam around yn said crossing her arms on her chest .

Jungkook chuckled" how about tomorrow first we will see doctor then lunch "

Yn nodded he knows how to manipulate her ,how to play with her mind . Innocent yn don't know he is making her his pupet .

Mrs Jong served them breakfast and jungkook left before saying " I will come soon eat well"

Yn nodded then Mrs Jong started to clean table but yn urge to ask her " ahjumma are you taking care of him since child "

She smiled " no Mrs jeon master when master was young he was in states then he came south korea to live with his parents. Master come Italy just for holidays or work"

Yn stop eating as she mentioned south korea her childhood blur moments started to cross her mind she held her head and Mrs Jong gave her water

" Mam are you ok should I call sir "

N..o am ok " yn said gluping water and calm down Mrs Jong helped yn to reach her room.

Only one word is roaming in her mind and that is south korea why she started to get flash back when she thinks about South korea. Yn get up and took bottles of tablets which jungkook gave her she glup it and slept .

" Hyung I want her every detail everyday it's your responsibility"jungkook said sitting in his office and next person nodded giving him sign .

" What if one day she came to know about it " the person asked

Jungkook smirked and took sip of wine " no she wouldn't as now the only thing she should care about it's me "

He nodded and left his office . Jungkook is keeping eye on his mansion like he did in korea . He have high security around his mension so nobody can enter .

He was thinking something then his phone rang " when are you coming back jungkook"

Mr jeon said directly it's the first time he is calling him after he came Italy

" I don't have plans to come back "jungkook replied with same cold tone .

" Jungkook don't be monster leave that girl she is innocent"

Jungkook threw his glass on floor yelling " SHE IS MY NOW WIFE THE GIRL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT"

his father become speechless hearing it and his words made jungkook mad

" It's not love jungkook I know you would have forced her to marry you . She wouldn't forgive you for your deeds at the end you will only regret jeon jungkook only regret "

Saying this he cut the call jungkook threw his phone in the corner of room and yelled " SHE IS MINE ONLY MINE I WOULDN'T LET HER GO AWAY FROM ME NEVER NEVER "

it's already night and yn is waiting for jungkook around nine but jungkook did't came yn did't have dinner after sometime he came and saw yn is waiting for him jungkook removed his coat

" Did't you eat "

Yn shook her head jungkook smashed his lips on her and squzzed her waist yn opened her mouth he insert his tongue in yn is getting out of breath but jungkook is pouring his all frustration on yn . He made her lay on couch and about to remove her shirt but stopped as it's open he took her in his arms and went to his room

He made her lay on bed and about to remove her clothes but yn spoke " Jun..gkook we did it yesterday "

jungkook put finger on her lips " I need you let me calm my beast " saying this he also removed his clothes and again ruin the little soul under him.

It's been three hours jungkook is continuously  doing it yn is tired jungkook sensed it and gave her powerful thrust and cum in her he did't pull out and made yn lay on him

" Jungkook ta..ke it out "

" Lets sleep like this I don't wanna lose  warmth"

Yn put her head on his chest and jungkook beast got calmed as what's his is in his arms .

Jungkook pov: you are mine I will rip apart the person who will lay his eyes on you . Only this devil can ruin and cure you .

Night passed it's another day jungkook pulled out as yn is still sleeping he shake her softly and yn opened her

Good morning buttercup " Jungkook said licking her lips

Yn smiled and replied but jungkook words make her mood soiled

"Let's get shower today is your appointment with doctor "

yn made pout " no i wouldn't go his medicines gave me more headaches I sleep whole day like dead person.

Jungkook chuckled her pick her in his arms still naked "it's for your own good sweetheart it's only two sets are left then we will stop this huh .

Yn nodded and jungkook helped her in shower.

.........................…...........................
Hey guys how are you ? I thought to upload fast cause yesterday many of my readers got sad .

Next chapter is gonna blast guys
Preview
(  SAYING THE ONE WHO'S HUSBAND KILLED HER OWN MOTHER ")

Woooh who it can be let's see in next chapter after 200 votes .