part:26

Jungkook reached home with yn in his arms and it's raining heavily and thunderstorms like it's not only good sign for their upcoming future. It's the horror night with painful memories.

Jungkook entered in mansion all welcome them is silent and dark environment like no one lives here .only guards are on duty.

Jungkook heavy steps are echoing in silent mansion he directly went to his room and put yn soaked figure on sofa . He locked the door and came with pair of his clothes . Jungkook did't even hesitate he removed her clothes and yn wet figure came in his few .

Jungkook pov: I know you would hate me for doing this too but YOU HAVE TO BE WITH ME NOT MATTER WHAT I WOULDN'T LET YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME I WILL CAGE YOU WITH EVERY POSSIBLE WAY .

He removed her under garments and made her wear his clothes and put her on bed covering her with blanket.

He took shower and wear his baggy clothes before laying beside her and put hand around her waist . Yn is sleeping like she did't sleep from long . jungkook is looking at her face and don't know when he slept.

It's morning and jungkook opened his eyes the first thing he noticed yn was not with him he got up and look around jungkook picked up his gun but then he heard loud thund

Jungkook went inside washroom and saw yn is lying on floor and blood is zoning out from her pulse jungkook bend down and he panicked jungkook picked her up and yell " CALL THE DOCTOR NOW"

The guards and made become tensed as the devil roared like hungry tiger . Mr and Mrs jeon came in his room and saw jungkook is cleaning yn hand but the blood is not stopping.

" Jungk..ook wh..at happened t..o her wh..y sh..e

Mom stop this all and please call the doctor fast " jungkook said and mr jeon make call.

Jungkook is carresing her hairs and yn is unconscious her face in paled and she is looking like dead body . It's really hard for jungkook to see her like this he maid fist.

The doctor came "pl..ease wa..it ou..tside Mr j..eon"

" DO YOU WANT  YOUR BODY GO OUT FROM HERE IN COFFIN "

jungkook said in deep yet dangerous voice doctor wiped his sweat and examine her pulse

" s..he c..ut I..t rough..ly I..ts d..eep "

He inject her and wrapped bandage around her wrist saying " k..eep h..er hand   away from..m water it would take time t..o heal "

Jungkook look at doctor and he left . Mrs jeon put hand on jungkook's shoulder " d..ont hu..rt h..er jungkook b..e polite " Mrs jeon said as she knows her son is devil.

" SHE DESERVES IT "jungkook said looking at yn figure with deadly eyes like he will eat her alive.

Mr and Mrs jeon came out of room and she is afraid what is future holding in his womb .

It's been afternoon and yn got conciousnes she try to move her hand but it's difficult for her then her body got goosebumps as she heard him "  SHOULD I CUT YOUR BOTH HANDS IF YOU LIKE TO DO STUNTS"

yn eyes got glossy and anger rush through her body as she saw jungkook who is coming closer to her with long steps " d..ont co..me closer" yn said in shriving voice .

" WHY ARE YOU AFRAID NOW"

Yn try to move backwards "MOVE ONE MORE TIME AND I WOULDN'T SHOW ANY MERCY"

yn stopped she look around there is no one and room is locked jungkook made her chin up with his index finger saying
THERE IS NO ONE WHO WILL COME TO HELP YOU "

Yn tears shed and she hardly flinched when jungkook shout roughly" DONT FUCKING START TO  CRY OR I WILL MADE YOU CRY IN MY WAYS AND YOU WOULDN'T LIKE THAT"

Yn wiped her tears and jungkook smirked " WHY YOU DID THIS" he said looking into his eyes .

Yn did't reply and jungkook eyes darkened he cupped her jaws harshly " I ASKED YOU SOMETHING"

yn hissed saying " I DO..NT WA..NT TO LI..VE AN..YMORE "

jungkook's grip loosen and yn face made his heart clentch he cupped her face gently "why don't you want to live yn I love you can't you see"

Yn jerked his hand " YO..U A..RE KILLER "

" I DIDN'T KILL HER FUCKING HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO MADE IT Clear"

Jungkook shout and yn started to cry louder " Y.. .OU D..ID Y ...OU KI .LL H..ER"

yn said and jungkook did't control he hovered over her and yn hissed in pain jungkook is looking at yn with heavy range saying

" THIS IS LAST TIME AM SAYING THIS IF YOU REPEAT THIS AGAIN I WILL PUT YOU IN BASEMENT AND SHOW YOU HOW I KILL PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL THEM "

.........

I know it's short chapter I was not well so that way I did't have courage to write but next chapter would be long ....and intersting

Unlock it after 150 votes and 50 comments