Important Note

If you have not seen my explanations in my conversation tab, I have been spending a long time rewriting The Shadress.

I love this story dearly. It's my favorite thing that I have written to date, but I have been writing this story for years, which means that the early chapters kind of suck.

This rewrite will be longer and slightly different from the original. The main change is that it will follow season 2 of MCD closer. The second largest change is that I have decided how the reader will look, which will help with the flow of the story. Replace the descriptors if you want, I don't care, but I have reasons for deciding this.

I have selected the date I will begin publishing chapters. On the 17th, I will publish the information/context page, the prologue, the first chapter, and the second chapter. Then, I will try to keep on the schedule of publishing new chapters every other Saturday. This will hopefully give me sufficient time to write each chapter so I can keep this schedule in the long run. Worst comes to worst, I will shorten the schedule to one Saturday a month until I can get enough chapters to return to my normal schedule.

And since I've been asked, the information/context page will not include anything that will spoil the story. It will include things like...
- The appearance of the reader
- The magic system
- Which abbreviations will be throughout the story (Y/N... etc.)
- A pronunciation guide (for my characters)

If you have any ideas for anything else that might need to be included, let me know.

Anyways, the next time you hear from me will likely be the 17th. I look forward to any comments or appreciation.

Also, no, I will not remove this version so if you like this one better, then you can keep reading it. It just will not be finished.