Permanent Solution Part 2

These two chapters were my apology for not updating in so long. TwT Enjoy! <3

It was now the day of the war. I was standing on top of the gates looking out at the forest below. There was no sign of Zane yet but that did not stop my searching. Aaron climbed the ladder and walked over to me. "Why are you worrying so much?"

I sighed and leaned against the edge of the wall. "I have no idea. I just have a feeling."

"A feeling of what?" Aaron asked looking out at the forest as well.

"Honestly, I have no clue. It's just a good feeling. Like something is going to happen in my favor for once." I chuckled slightly at the absurdity of what I just said.

"Did Zeke and Zach find those spellbooks you needed?" Aaron looked at me.

I looked at him. "No. But I think I am prepared just enough." I smiled.

Aaron nodded and shifted his gaze somewhere else. Are his cheeks a light shade of pink? "Oh, you are up here!" Aphmau smiled joyfully as she climbed the ladder to find us up here. "So I have a question for you Y/N."

"Go on."

"Are we fighting here or are we going to take the fight somewhere else?"

"I never thought about that." I pondered for a moment. "Cause if we stay here, we run a high risk of Pheonix Drop getting damaged..." I pursed my lips in frustration. Then I threw my hand out and summoned a Shadow. "TB SVAQ ZL OEBGURE NAQ OEVAT UVZ URER. ABJ." (Go find my brother and bring him here. Now.)

The shadow zipped off and returned with my brother 3 minutes later. I sent the Shadow on its way and then faced my brother. "Aphmau mentioned something about holding the battle in a different location for fear of damaging Pheonix Drop. Do you think...?" I trailed off and looked to him with anticipation.

"You really want to hold the battle there?" Jace looked concerned.

I nodded happily. "Every time I leave it, it resets back to its original state unless I command it not to."

"Alright then..." Jace turned away and walked to the edge of the wall on the inside of Pheonix Drop. "I'll go get the necessary ingredients for the spell." Then he jumped off and landed on his feet below.

"Where are we going?" Aaron asked.

"We are going to a dimension created by me used for battle." I took a deep breath. "This will be the first time it'll be used since Irene went into slumber."

Small Time Skip

I stood in front of everyone, to my right was Aph, and to my left was Jace. Everyone includes Aaron, Garroth, Laurence, Lucinda, Dante, Katelyn, Vylad, and a few other able-bodied people. Zane and his army stood behind me, on the other side of the gate. "Everyone knows the plan correct?" They all nodded. "Alright."

Aphmau and I turned around and walked up to the gate. We stopped and waited a few moments before Zane turned around as well. "So my bride will be fighting too..." He trailed off.

I darkly chuckled and closed my eyes. "Again, I am NOT your bride."

"Well, if I win you have to be my bride so... you are my bride."

I summoned my scythe. "But I don't do 'losing'. So get prepared to have your ass kicked." At the sound of my words, Zane motioned something behind him and then soldiers got into stance. "Hos ubi stulti et restitui hodie coepi." When I finished with my spell Zane's men all disappeared. Then Jace finished his spell which teleported Garroth, Vylad, Aphmau, Aaron, Katelyn, Lucinda, Laurene, Zane, him, and I to the dimension.