Memories

I ran down to the bottom of the hill to see just what I thought I would never see again. The guys were still at the top and were looking down at me like I was crazy. There in the field below, was a fragment. A memory fragment to be exact. I looked towards it with curiosity. It shouldn't be here. If it was here then it followed her from her dimension. I took a step closer to it. But just as I was one step away, the guys came running up behind me. Swords were drawn, with worried expressions. I was standing slightly to the side. My head facing the memory fragment and my body facing 90 degrees right. "What is that thing?" Laurence asked.

"Shhhh! You'll scare it away!" I whisper-yelled at them. They took a few steps forward but remained 5 steps behind me. The memory fragment looked like an orb and was slightly bobbing up and down.

"But what is it?" Aaron asked.

"It's a memory fragment," I said. "Though it shouldn't be here."

"Then where should it be..." Laurence looked at me with a cautious expression.

I didn't answer. I just stared at the memory fragment. The moment I touch it, I will relive the memory. But another orb will form in my hand. That memory orb will be able to be given to someone else. But I don't want to touch it. As well as reliving the memory, I faint in the process. I don't want the guys to worry about me. I don't want them to wake our lady because I touched the memory orb. Depending on how much the memory orb contains, is how long I faint. I debated it for a long time, watching the orb to make sure it didn't leave.

"Ok, this is what I'm gonna do." I began. They looked at me. "I'm going to touch this memory."

"Why?" Laurence asks.

"Because another orb will form in my hand that contains the same memory. In turn, I will be able to give it to our lady and let her remember what's contained within it. However..."

"However?" Aaron continued for me.

"However, whoever touches the memory orb causes that person to relive the memory."

"So that's not bad. You'll just be spaced out for a bit right?" Laurence questioned.

"No. I will end up fainting when I touch it. However long the memory is, is how long I faint for. I just want to warn both of you, so you don't wake our lady just because I touched the memory orb."

Laurence's POV

We nodded signaling we understood. Shade touched the orb and as she said she began to fall backward. Aaron ran forward and caught her just before she hit the ground...

Back to Your POV

I was seeing what Irene was seeing while we were planting the forest. I was ahead of her planting the trees in the ground, she would walk up and water it, and then Hyria would grow it with her magic. This process went on for a while before it skipped forward a bit and showed us standing in the middle of the forest. All three of us joined hands and chanted the same spell, however it was one of those types of memories where it holds no sound unless Irene is the one who remembers it. The spell we recited is what put the curse on the forest. Hyria said something about staying here, building a house, and knowing where to find her if we needed her.

But that was where the memory ended. I sat up suddenly from a couch. A purple one to be exact. I smiled and looked around. I was in a conjoined living room, kitchen, and dining room. I noticed some purple on the walls and knew where I was right then. I stood and focused really hard. In the basement. Good to know she was in the house. 

Just then, there was a panicked knock at the door. "COMING!" I heard from the stairs. I- Aphmau rushed to the door, and I followed. "Oh, you're awake." I just nodded. "Oh, hey Dante. What's up?"

"There's someone at the gates that are requesting Shade. They look like trouble."