Permanent Solution Part 1

N/N- Nickname

L/N- Last Name

Your POV

It's been a few weeks since my confrontation with Zane. However, there have been no more attempts to take me. Though I can feel something is going to happen. I can't tell yet but something is going to happen. And for once... it's in my favor. But what is it though?

"Y/N!" A female voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I look up to see Aphmau out of breath. "What's wrong, Aph?"

"Gates... Zane... looking... for you..." She took a few deep breaths and then stood up properly.

I lowered my head, summoned my sword, and teleported us to the gates. Jace turned around at the feeling of magic. "Sister!" He rushed back toward me. "You shouldn't be here! Leave before he sees you!"

I look up at Jace and he steps back frightened. Even from the space between us, I can see the bright F/C glow of my eyes in the reflection of his eyes. (S/F/C if your eyes are already your F/C.) Jace backed out of my way and I lowered my head again. Then, I started walking to the gates where Zane and a small army stood. Well... small for Zane. "Ah... my bride has arrived."

I turned my sword so I could see my reflection within the metal. My eyes were glowing brighter. "Last I checked, I refused to be 'your bride' several times."

"I don't think your 'refusal' should matter." Zane is beginning to piss me off.

"I don't think your 'opinion' should really matter." I turned my sword so no one else would be able to see the reflection of my eyes, which had begun to gleam a brighter F/C. (Or S/F/C.)

Zane scoffs. "Well... I suppose you can see that I am not leaving without a fight."

I scrunched up my nose.  I lifted my head and a gasp erupted from the army. Zane stepped back afraid of me. "And I will not-" I sliced my sword through the air and it turned into a scythe. "give in easily." My back began to burn and my clothes changed to something easier to move in. 

"What are you?" I could hear the strain in Zane's voice as he tried not to panic

I smiled. "Something very old and powerful."

"N/N..." I heard the warning in Jace's voice. He was trying to act like he knew what was going on.

I growled quietly, then took a deep breath. "How about this, Zane? You return tomorrow and that is when the battle begins."

Zane gave a skeptical look. "Why?"

"To give both of us time to prepare. I get time to plan out a strategy more and you can prepare to lose. Sound fair?"

Zane began to laugh. "You think I'm going to lose?"

I smiled. "Fine then. You get time to do whatever you need to do before the battle."