Increasing Worries

NEEDED INFORMATION: Before the battle in 'Permanent Solutions Part 1', it started with "It's been a few weeks since my confrontation with Zane", to be exact 5 that how long had gone by. Ok? Because that is needed information for this and a few upcoming chapters.

Your POV

It has been a month since the battle with Zane. Right after the battle, I 'built' my house and summoned Zemi again. I placed my house right next to the front of the outer-most wall, hidden back behind some trees, Zemi living within it. I did this in order to escape from everyone else. I could tell it was bothering the guys as to what Zane had said while we were fighting. Other than them constantly bothering me, nothing else eventful has been going on. And they still don't know what Zane meant... even though they've asked several times.

I opened the door to my backyard and saw the training dummies I setup yesterday. They stood neatly in a line against the back of my house. I pulled the basic one out into the yard area and summoned my training sword. It was made out of shadowdust. Shadowdust is a material similar to rubber but not as bendy and it can only be found in the Shadow Plane and the underworld. It doesn't do any harm to the dummies or anyone else and is used only for training. Otherwise, it's used for building purposes. The Sun Plane has a similar material called stardust.

I started swinging at the dummy. It didn't do anything, obviously. I was focused intently into training when I heard a knock at my door. I walked through my house to the front and opened the door. "Yes?" I asked.

"I need a place to escape from the guys." Aphmau walked in; Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn following shortly after.

I smiled and silently chuckled. Then, I shut my door and turned to face the 4. "Well ladies, I was just training and I should at least clean up..."

"Ooo! Can we watch Y/N~Sama train?!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed, excitedly.

I pondered for a moment, then nodded. "I guess." I walked to the back door and stepped out. I summoned the sword as the girls followed closely after me.

Narrator's POV

The 4 stood back and watched as Y/N sliced her sword at the training dummy. She would occasionally add spins or flips into her routine. She made it look easy and elegant. After only 10 minutes she stopped and let the sword disappear, dropping it to the ground. After Y/N put everything away, the 5 of them walked back into the house and sat on various surfaces in the living room. "So..." Aphmau started. "I have been meaning to ask you..."

Here we go... Y/N thought.

"Why did you put your house all the way out here? And so soon after the battle with... well... you know who..."

The H/C haired girl chuckled. "You don't have to censer his name like that... and uh... about that..."

"About what?" Lucinda asked.

"Well... I thought you were gonna ask something different..."

Aphmau looked away as did Katelyn. Kawaii~Chan looked puzzled. "Before Y/N~Sama goes on, could someone fill Kawaii~Chan in?"

Y/N looked away and Lucinda quickly caught Kawaii~Chan up. "Which is why Y/N wasn't allowed in the treehouse for a while." She finished.

Aphmau turned back to Y/N. "We were actually coming to ask you a lot of questions..." She scratched the back of her neck.

"I can answer the first one. I put my house all the way out here for seclusion and privacy. I don't want to get in the way of anyone else and I don't want to bother anyone with my training." Y/N sighed and her hands fidgeted, giving her the appearance of being nervous. "As for the reasoning why it was so soon after the fight... I think you can guess..."