Missing

I haven't got a clue about what has happened in the past few days. All I can remember is me being in the Shadow Plane and the Shadows being worried and caring for me. I sat up and then scooted away from my spot. There was a Shiner (Shine-er) in the Shadow Plane. Which means my brother is still in the Shadow Plane. Though if the Shiner is in my room, that means my brother must be out with the Shadows. He must be running my kingdom for me. I turned to the Shiner. "KIV GWC XTMIAM NQVL UG JZWBPMZ NWZ UM?" (Can you please find my brother for me?)

The shiner nodded then zipped off. That language was different. It is called 'The Solar Tounge'. It's for the creatures of the Light Plane. My brother and I know both 'The Tounge of the Moon' and 'The Solar Tounge'. Soon after I had asked the Shiner to bring my brother, my brother and the same Shiner returned. My brother rushed to me. "Y/N! You're ok!"

My brother hugged me lightly and then released me. "Jace..." He looked at me. "Why did you go along with Zane?" My question made him freeze. "I know you thought it was a good idea... but you couldn't sense his aura like how I could..." 

"Mmh..." He shifted uncomfortably. "I just wanted to become more powerful. So I could protect you like how you protect me!" I smiled.

"I can protect myself and you..." I trailed off. Then it hit me. "How long have we been here?"

"Um... 4 days why?"

My eyes grew wider. "What about everyone on earth! I just became comfortable around them! And- And..." I stopped as my brother facepalmed.

"I should have told you. I stopped time on Earth. Only 4 days passed there too."

I let out a sigh of relief. "You scared the crap out of me." I picked up a pillow and hit him with it.

"Yeah... I deserve that..."

"Well..." I stood up and walked to my wardrobe. I stepped inside, shut the doors, then stepped out. As I stepped out I looked down to see what I was wearing. It was a dress!

My brother smirked and I squinted down at what I was wearing. I stepped back into the wardrobe but when I walked back out I was still wearing the dress. This time, however, my H/C was up in a bun and has a small moon-shaped hair clip around my temple area. (If you have short hair, then just the hair clip.)

I growled once more and my brother giggled. I stormed back in one last time but I came back out wearing the same things. Except, this time, I had black combat boots on. I could feel a dagger hidden within the boot on my left foot. I also felt the key in my right boot.

 I also felt the key in my right boot

I gave up. The wardrobe wanted me to wear this so I guess I will. "What's wrong with your wardrobe? I thought it picks out something for you to wear that you like!" Jace said between laughs.

"I don't have an f-ing clue! It at least put me in combat boots and there is a dagger in my boot." I lightly patted the side of my left boot.

"What's with the hair clip?" Jace pointed to the small charm by my temple. I reached up and softly touched the fragile clip.