D̶R̶E̶A̶M̶

In a mysterious forest.

The sound of howling wolves challenging the stillness of the night

The sound of howling wolves challenging the stillness of the night. The moonlight that peeked through the trees guided his way.... His golden skin shining in the moonlight... lazily flattering hair, trembling lips and the evident dry tear drops on his cheeks.

He darted his pupils in many directions as fear is flashing in those beautiful eyes. As he ran forward, his mind was screaming for someone.

Suddenly...

All sounds in the forest stopped adding to the depth of his fear... He can hear the sound of his own breathing in his ears

Then... a cry erupted from the forest ...a baby's cry which shook his ears. Tears began to wet his cheeks. The sound of the baby's cries grew louder, as he covered his ears with hands.He felt everything around him spinning..... he screamed with all his might...... "Amor....."

"AMOR!......"  he jolted awake.... his heart is pounding fast.

He sat on the bed for a while, clutching his soft hands to his chest.

He looked up and saw his best friend standing by the door looking at him with a worried face.

"Nightmare again?" Jimin asked with a worry filled gaze.

Taehyung nodded and let out a sigh.

"what did you saw?"

"Same dream"  Taehyung said in a low voice and got up from the bed.

Jimin walked towards taehyung and engulfed him in a hug... Taehyung closed his eyes and inhaled his scent... Jimin's scent is always so calming to the omega.

"Should i make you breakfast today?" Jimin asked, hugging taehyung.

"I would rather stay hungry instead of eating that.."  Taehyung made a face and chuckled.

"Bratty omega!"  Jimin Rolled his eye.

They Laughed and broke the hug.

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends since childhood. Taehyung born in the royal family and Jimin is son of one of the maids in the palace.

At the beginning, Jimin was afraid to talk informally with taehyung and he used to call him 'prince. But Taehyung changed him and treat him like his sibling

Not just a friendship...they are literal soulmates! The two omegas have a strong friendship that everyone wants atleast once in their lifetime

It was a secret that taehyung is the son of The great Alpha Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin. Only Jimin and members of the palace know this. It is kept as a secret because of Taehyung's safety.

because of that decision of his parents, he was able to enjoy a normal life with jimin. Jimin and taehyung studied in the same school .
Both started modelling at the age of sixteen. Now there is no one who doesn't know 'The gorgeous omegas' in fashion field.

Vmin living in a mansion which was gifted to them by Jin and Namjoon.

"He is late.... again? what's today's schedule?" Jimin said and sighed.

"Manager is in name only.He must be sleeping now" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Hmm...Go and fresh up...Breakfast is ready...Clara Ajhumma made your favorite.." . Jimin said smiling.

Taehyung nodded with a smile.

(clara is their maid)

Jimin went downstairs

Suddenly someone rushed to taehyung's room , panting heavily.

Taehyung turned around and Saw a man infront of him standing by the door , looking at him.

Taehyung folded his arms across his chest and glared at the man.

-Rezz