MINJAE

Jungkook became restless after the phone call . He is waiting for the omega. Suga is sitting there, sipping some juice.

Jimin, hoseok and Taehyung entered the room , making the alphas stand up from their seats.

Hobi flashed a smile at his bestfriends. They sat opposite to them.

"You look beautiful..." Jungkook said, looking at taehyung.

It was so random and Taehyung blushed, hearing the compliment.

Jimin internally rolled his eyes, looking at the blushing omega.

"umm.... we want to apologize to you two" Taehyung said, looking at them.

" you remembered?" Jungkook asked in surprise.

"yes...we are very sorry....and Thank you for helping me that day Mr.jeon" Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook.

"It's okay.." Jungkook said with a smile.

"What happened that day? Are you okay now Taehyung-ah?" Suga asked taehyung.

"I'm okay suga hyung" Taehyung gave a warm smile to suga.

*hyung?* Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue.

"Mr. jeon , Iam really sorry for insulting you..." Jimin said, looking down in guilty.

Looking at Jimin's sad face, suga suppressed the urge to hug the omega.

"It's okay....But you called me pervert..." Jungkook said , looking at Jimin.

"I'm really sorry Mr. jeon" Jimin stood up and bowed.

"what if i don't want that sorry?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"what do you want us to do then?" Taehyung asked with a frown , not liking the Alpha's rude attitude towards his jimin.

"Let me treat you guys today" Jungkook said , giving a smile to jimin who let out a sigh of relief.

Taehyung smiled , looking at jimin who returned the smile.

"Um? And about the scandal-"

"Hey... i don't care anymore.. they'll stop eventually...." Taehyung said, not letting Jungkook to complete his words.

"okay" Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"what about you?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't care as long as you don't have any problem." Jungkook replied and Taehyung hummed in response.

They began to talk while enjoying the food.

*******************************

They walked towards their car. Jungkook and suga followed them.

But someone called taehyung.

"Hey... Taehyung... Is that you?!!"

The famous Idol kim minjae walked towards them with a surprised smile. He was in same class with Taehyung and Jimin in school.

"Minjae?"

"It's been a long time." Minjae said looking at the omegas.

"yes... nice to meet you minjae...but we are in a hurry..." Jimin said apologetically.

"it's okay... I'm going too....." Minjae said and walked with them to outside.

Minjae can feel the Alpha's glare... minjae smirked at him, making Jungkook furious. But he controlled it.

when they went outside the hotel, a swarm of reporters came towards them, running . Minjae
walked closer to taehyung as he saw the medias. Bodyguards are trying to manage the crowd.

"Taehyung-ssi, what is your relationship with minjae-ssi and jungkook-ssi?" A reporter asked , pointing the mic towards taehyung.

Other reporters are also asking many questions and the cameras
Flashing continuously , making him a little dizzy.

Other reporters are also asking many questions and the camerasFlashing continuously , making him a little dizzy

Taehyung felt uncomfortable by the questions the reporters are asking.

"Are you dating two alphas at the same time? ....such a sl*t" The reporter mumbled after asking the question. Jungkook and Minjae didn't heard that .

"watch your mouth!!" Taehyung said angrily.

Jimin was quick to drag taehyung with him to their car , ignoring the medias questions.

Taehyung was fuming in anger.

"How dare he?!" Taehyung said in rage.

Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder gently.

As the car starts moving, jimin looked outside and saw the reporter who asked that disgusting questions to taehyung is now being dragged towards a black car by Taehyung's secret bodyguards.

"Messed with the wrong person tsk. see you in hell.." A smirk formed on Jimin's face as he mumbled , looking at the black car.

I'm so sorry for the grammar mistakes :(

Thank you for reading 💝

Rezz