MY CRUSH

Suga knocked on the door not too loudly and jungkook opened the door. Jimin furtously stepped inside the room . His eyes widened by seeing taehyung lying on Jungkook's bed.

"why is he in your bed? ...w-what did you do to him?" Jimin asked while grabbed Jungkook's collar angrily.

"I didn't do anything to him okay!" Jungkook yanked Jimin's hand away.

"What happened kook?" Suga asked in confusion.

"He is just sleeping ..don't worry." Jungkook said , looking at Taehyung's worried soulmate.

"sleeping?" Jimin's voice filled with worry.

"yeah..."

Jimin went towards Taehyung and sat next to him. He looked at taehyung from head to toe to make sure the younger is not physically hurt.

"Tae" Jimin tapped Taehyung's cheeks gently.

"I think he is tired" Jungkook paused when he received a glare from jimin.

"What's your problem? why are you looking at me like.....like i drugged him and then raped him?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"who knows" jimin said blankly.

"Wha-"

"Stop it guys...." Suga said to jikook while massaging his forehead... These two are giving him a headache.

"I just helped him when he was about to faint... Do i look like a rapist to you?... This is crazy...I did deserve this treatment for being kind to his friend " Jungkook said to suga in frustration.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I believe you" Suga said to Jungkook.

"I won't believe until tae himself say the truth to me." Jimin said, making Suga sigh.

"okay let's wait for him to wake up." Jungkook didn't want to wake up the omega who is sleeping tiredly.

They began to wait..

Now Suge is sleeping in the couch ... Jungkook is sitting in the couch , staring at the sleeping beauty . Jimin is pacing back and forth worriedly.

"Can you stop walking like that? ..My head is spinning just by looking at you " Jungkook said with an annoyed face.

"First you stop looking at my Tae like that." Jimin said , glaring at Jungkook.

"Argh! you two started again? let me sleep please" Suga complained.

"That's when Taehyung opened his eyes... he looked around in confusion.

"Where am I " he asked , rubbing his eyes for clear vision.

"Tae!" Jimin rushed to Taehyung's side.

Suga and jungkook stood up from the couch.

Taehyung saw jungkook, jimin and suga are looking at him.

"where am i Jimin-ah?" Taehyung asked again confusedly.

"You don't know? " Jimin asked to taehyung and shot a glare at jungkook.

"you are in Mr. jeon's bedroom" Jimin said, making taehyung panic.
he sat up abruptly ,even though he is tired.

"BED? ...why am i in his bed? omg!" Taehyung asked in shock.

"I wished him.... what happened after that?" He mumbled and tried to remember.

"So you definitely drugged him.. you perv-"

" Jimin!! " Suga looked at Jimin warningly.

"what?" Jimin angrily looked at suga.

"what did you do to him?" Jimin asked to jungkook angrily.

Jungkook ignored jimin and went near Taehyung.

"Taehyung you really don't remember anything?" Jungkook asked to taehyung in a gentle voice.

"No " Taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook sighed frustratedly.

"You perverted Alpha... I will sue-"

before he could complete the sentence , Taehyung grabbed jimin's hand.

" Jimin-ah... I..... I... Take me home ....I wanna see eomma..." Taehyung's eyes brimmed with tears.

Hearing the desperate voice of the younger , jimin calmed down.

"come ...let's go" Jimin said grabbing Taehyung's hand.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart when he saw Taehyung's teary eyes again.

Jimin glared at the two Alphas before going out of the room with Taehyung.

Jungkook and suga looked at each other and sighed.

"what the fuck is just happened?"
Jungkook let out a breathy sigh.

"I believe you kook.... Don't mind Jimin's words.... he is just overprotective of taehyung."

"whatever ...such a wonderful day ! " Jungkook exclaimed sarcastically.

suga felt bad for jungkook . He didn't thought something like this would happen on his birthday.

They sat on the couch sighing for the nth time.

"but.... Taehyung is mysterious...." Suga said recalling the memory of the first meeting with the younger omega.

"yeah... he was and he is still mysterious"

"what do you mean by he was"

"He was my junior at school and my crush" Jungkook said the last words with a smile.

"Oh.... your crush!..he is the one? your ethereal omega?"
Suga asked with a teasing smile.

" Ain't he ethereal?" he chuckled

"yeah yeah....He is...." Suga said , laughing.

Rezz