SOULMATE

"Who are you?" Jimin asked to suga in a cold voice.

"Hi, I'm Min Suga... hobi's friend... nice to meet you park jimin. You are really pretty in real."

*Pretty?!... he's really something* Jimin just hummed and turned his head towards taehyung to hide his blushing face.

Jimin let out a sigh , seeing  taehyung who is still looking at the ring.

"Tae...come... They are waiting for you.." hoseok said and walked away.

Taehyung followed hoseok , still looking at the ring.

Jimin and Suga stood next to each other awkwardly.

"How much is that ring worth? we will pay... tell me the amount..."  Jimin said in a cold voice.

"That is between me and my new friend... it's none of your business pretty omega..."  Suga replied with a blank face.

"Stop calling me that... you are really.. argh!...."  Jimin said in frustration and began to walk but stopped and looked at suga again.

" and.... one more thing... You are a complete stranger to us...Keep distance from Kim taehyung.. I'm telling this for your own good..."  he warned and walked away.

*what did i do? but he is cute even when he is angry*  suga smiled looking at the retreating figure of jimin.

*******************************

Taehyung and Jimin is now in the car going to their mansion.

"Jimin-ah... Are you still mad at me?" Taehyung asked with a pout.

"lam!........ why did you agree to go to their friend's bday party?" Jimin asked

"I don't know.... sorry" Taehyung mumbled, looking down.

" he is a stranger Tae...." Jimin said in a gentle voice.

"No!"

"No?" Jimin frowned.

"He is hobi Hyung's friend...."

Jimin made an 'I'm done'  face.

"You little omega.. we don't know him...!
ughh!! you are giving me a headache" Jimin sigh frustratedly.

"what did i do?" Taehyung mumbled with a pout.

"What did you do? hmm..... then tell me why did you behaved like a 5 year old ,Tae... for this ring?... you are literally the prince.... The son of Alpha kim namjoon...... then why did you took that mere ring without his permission?"

"I don't know. sorry for that.... I'm also ashamed by my behavior....." Taehyung mumbled
in a low voice.

"hmm..... it's okay" Jimin said , noticing taehyung who is fiddling with his hand.

"Are you coming with me?" Taehyung asked .

"where?"

"b'day party."

"Ofcourse iam coming..... Everyone calling me your soulmate for nothing?... I will follow you everywhere... even if it's to death." Jimin said making taehyung giggle.

"That's cheesy.."  Taehyung
Said and both of them laughed.

"  Taehyung Said and both of them laughed

Rezz