FRIENDS

" Got what? whose bag is this?"

"Jimin-ah... what happened to your soulmate? He snatched Suga's bag... he is acting different..."  Hoseok whispered to the confused omega.

Jimin looked at suga apologetically

"Tae.. what are you doing?" Jimin asked, grabbing taehyung's hand.

By that time Tae opened the pouch. His eyes widened by seeing the green light emitting from the ring inside the pouch , mesmerized by the beauty of the ring.

He suddenly took out the ring from the pouch and slid it into his finger

Everyone stood there looking at the young Omega's behavior.

Suga is so surprised by his behavior. But he felt something in his heart , seeing the younger's curious face ...he shrugged it off

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" Jimin called louder, shaking the omega.

Tae came out of the trance with a flinch.

"Why are you shouting at me?"  Taehyung asked with a pout.

"Tae...what happened to you?" Jimin put his hands on Tae's shoulder and asked softly.

"what?" Taehyung looked at Jimin innocently.

"Why did you snatch his bag? why are you wearing this ring? you are acting wierd...."  He said , looking at the younger.

"Am I weird?" Taehyung's sad expression made Jimin guilty.

"I didn't mean it like that..... Give that bag and ring back to him." Jimin said , looking at the bag.

"NO! I want this..." Taehyung said  , hiding his hand.

"Tae.... stop being stubborn... where's your manners?"  he whispered to taehyung.

Taehyung ignored him and walked towards Suga.

"Hyung... can i take this?"  Taehyung asked to suga , showing his puppy eyes.

*hyung?*

Tae looked like a small kid who is whining for an icecrearn....Suga's heart swelled with an unknown emotion.......

Suga nodded with a smile.

"How much is this? I will pay-"

"No..... Just take it.... you just called me hyung.... hyung is giving this to you as a gift."  Suga said with a smile.

Taehyung smiled happily.

"Thank you yoon-" Taehyung felt a sudden pain passing through his head... he placed his hand on his head

"Tae.. what happened?" Jimin asked, walking towards him.

"Tae..." Hoseok looked at the younger in worry.

"uh nothing..." Taehyung assured with a smile.

"What is your name hyungie?" Taehyung asked to suga.

"Suga... Min suga.. Nice to meet you Taehyung-ah...can i call you that?" Suga said with a smile.

"You can... Nice to meet you suga hyung and Thank you for this" he said while looking at the ring.

*Friends?* Jimin shook his head in disbelief.

Taehyung extended his hands towards suga for a handshake.

Suga is really surprised by everything happening because it's their first meeting but he doesn't feels like this is their first meeting at all.

"Friends... " Suga held Taehyung's hand with a wide smile.

Jimin is getting pissed off by the
scene infront of him.

*friendship? with a stranger? Jimin scoffed.

"Who are you?"  Jimin asked to suga in a cold voice.

-Rezz