FAN

"hello... who is this?"

"Bambi"

"You.!.. Kid.... don't you have any homework to do? why are you disturbing me?"  he asked , getting irritated.

"I'm going to tak to omma.... buth why ale you mad?"

"Good then.... talk to your eomma.... I'm going to block you"  he huffed.

"blukk? wat ish that?"  he asked curiously.

Taehyung unknowingly cooed hearing the cute curious voice.

"Ask your eomma.."  Taehyung said with a little smile.

"Wat ish blukk?... tell me... shweety..."

Taehyung giggled hearing the nickname.

"Ale you laughing? i really want to see your smile..."

"Ahaa!.... Are you my fan?"  Taehyung asked playfully.

"yesh!..... I'm your Biggggg Fwan!."

"Aww...I'm honoured..."  Taehyung said ,  getting interested in the conversation.

But then he heard weird sounds from the other side of the call.

" Hello....bambi...?" he frowned.

"W-when will you c-come- " the call got disconnected.

"what?...."

Suddenly , taehyung's throat became dry and he felt a chocking pain on his neck...... the pain is increasing and he tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"Eom-ma..." He tried to call Jin.

A green light flashed from his Ring which made him look at the ring with wide eyes... But the Increasing pain in his throat made him ignore everything around him..... he really wanted water.... but he can't even stand....

"W-water..."  only a Whisper came out of his mouth as he tried to say it loudly.

Suddenly the jug of water which was placed on the table rose from its place into air...........

and it, itself poured the water into a glass and came towards the side of taehyung. Due to the Increasing intensity of pain, he grabbed the glass without thinking anything.... and drank it with shaking hands.

He left his hold from the glass... but it stayed in the air as if it is waiting for a command.

This is not real.....lam still in a dream.... he said to himself as he believed that he is in a dream.

and the pain is slowly decreasing...

"what is this?! Magic? What am i supposed to do now? Command?"  He said looking at the glass.

"Hey ... thank you for the water!... now go there...."  he said and pointed his index finger to the table like he saw in some fantasy dramas.

"What a weird dream is this?"  he giggled,  seeing the glass moving towards the table.

but when he folded his index finger, the glass fell down on the floor, making loud sound. He flinched.

Jin, jimin and some maids rushed to Taehyung's room, hearing the sound.... and saw the broken glass and a confused omega sitting on the bed.

"Tae!..baby.. What happened?!"

"Eomma?" Taehyung said confusedly.

"Tae..." Jimin walked towards the omega.

"What happened, baby? " Jin  worriedly walked towards his son.

"You are worrying in my dream too.... when will you stop that!"  Taehyung asked to jin.

"Dream?"  Jin  asked , ignoring his  last words.

Taehyung looked at everyone in confusion.

"Taehyung-ah... what happened?"  Jimin asked in a very soft voice.

"Its not a dream? Was t-that real?"  Taehyung asked, widening his eyes.

"What? Did you saw any dream?" Jin asked, placing his hand on taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung pinched himself and hissed.  It was real!.

But he didn't want them to think that he is crazy... so he decided to not tell anything to them.

"No....my throat hurts....
It slipped from my hand...." Taehyung said, looking at the broken glass.

"Gong yoo is on his way.....don't worry..... hmm?"  Jin said hugging his son.

Taehyung nodded and hugged jin.

*Lier* Jimin stood there, looking at the mother and son.

Rezz