YOU LIED

"I will tell you everything...... but... Do you believe me?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin.

"I believe you.." Jimin said genuinely.

"I don't know if this is going to workout or not but iam gonna show you something...." Taehyung said as he looked at the nearby flower vase , closing his eyes and pointed his finger to the flowers.

Jimin looked at taehyung with a confused expression.

"What are you doing Tae?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"Come to me.. " Taehyung whispered to the flowers.

He opened his eyes and looked at the flowers which is still in the vase, disappointed.

"As expected......" The Omega chuckled sadly.

"Tae..." Jimin called him as he is now getting worried.

"It did came to me , yesterday....You believe me right?" Taehyung asked to jimin with glossy eyes.

"I do... but....tae you're halluci- "

"Hey... please make him believe me..." Taehyung said to the flowers with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung was doing this since that day. sometimes the things around him abeyed his orders and he is 99% confirmed that he is hallucinating. But that 1%..... he wants to confirm it with a 'sane' person according to him.

Now here is him ordering to flowers. He don't want to believe that he is insane. Who in the world is not scared to become insane?

Jimin is clueless of what is happening with his bestfriend. Seeing the teary eyes of the younger omega, he walked towards taehyung.

"Stop right there... " Taehyung said angrily to jimin.

"Tae-" Jimin continued walking towards taehyung.

"I said stop JIMIN!" He shouted.

he is frustrated with himself.

"Feeling pity? ... I DON'T WANT THAT!... GET OUT!! " Taehyung said angrily.

Jimin took out his phone to call Jin.

"Don't you dare jimin? " Taehyung warned Jimin who gulped anxiously.

"Tae.... Talk to your eomma... everything will be okay.." Jimin said , looking at his friend desperately.

"I'M OKAY!... YOU LIED to me.. You said you believe me.... " He whispered while tears are falling down from his eyes.

"you lied....." Taehyung whispered while crying.

Rezz