THE PLAN

.........My boyfriend.”

Everyone gasped... Minjae looked at jungkook with a shocked expression and Taehyung was too stunned to speak.

Jimin looked at Suga angrily...

“wtf is he saying?”  Jimin whisper yelled.

“I swear... i don't know...... ” suga whispered.

*******************************

“Why did you say that?”  Taehyung asked angrily.

“Tae... calm down.” Hoseok said, looking at an angry taehyung.

“No.. hyung... I want to know...... why did you say that Mr. Jeon?”

“Taehyung.... I'm really sorry..... but after hearing about the earlier attack by Minjae's fans, I wanted to do something..... Those crazy fans won't believe even if you deny the rumors... I thought......... I can protect you by saying that we are dating.......”
Jungkook said, looking at taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed.

“So sweet of you.... you said that infront of media..... You don't have the right to take decisions  about my life......... even if you did that to protect me...” Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

“atleast......you should've tell us about this before....”  Jimin said to jungkook and looked at Taehyung who is shooting daggers at jungkook.

“You said that infront of the media... what are you two gonna do now?”  Suga asked,  looking at jungkook.

“Uhm... We can fake the relationship for some months... then break up?” Jungkook suggested.

“Who are you to decide that? huh? ...what about me? i won't agree to this...... ” Taehyung said in a low deep voice in anger and walked outside.

Jimin followed him.

“You fucked up again kook ” Suga  face palmed.

“yeah ” Jungkook said,  looking at Taehyung's retreating figure and sighed.

*******************************

“Am i a  bad Eomma?” Jin asked through the phone.

“Jinniee... it's not what you-”

“we will support you. so don't think of hiding it anymore.” Jin said, making taehyung sigh.

“ Eomma!..-”

“Is he the one who saved you that day?” Jin asked excitedly.

“Yes... but eomma-”

“He is a nice alpha... he saved my baby.” Jin said making taehyung sigh in defeat.

*******************************

                  Jeon mansion

“Jungkook...Is that true?” Soyeon , Jungkook's step mother asked.

“Eomma... that was-”

“Son... He is an orphan ...I don't want that omega as my son's mate. He is an omega!... omegas are slu-”

“ENOUGH! ” Jungkook's eyes turned red.

“HOW DARE YOU ” Jungkook tightened his fist to control his anger.

“J-Jungkook-”

“Just go from my sight before i do something-”

“S-son”  her eyes filled with tears as she looked at jungkook in disbelief.