BEDROOM?!

*amor?*

Jungkook looked around , holding taehyung. Everyone is in their on world. No one noticed them.

"Hey ...Taehyung.... can you hear me?" Jungkook whispered .

"y-yes"  Taehyung closed his eyes because of the pain. Tears rolled down from his eyes.

" can you walk?" Jungkook  asked in a very soft voice and taehyung nodded in response.

"come with me.... " Jungkook guided Taehyung towards his room.

He made him sit on the bed.

"You can lie down if you want." Jungkook said in a gentle voice.

Taehyung didn't said anything as  tears are wetting his cheeks... The sour scent of the distressing omega filled the room. Jungkook looked at the omega in pure concern.

"Taehyung, Are you in pain?"  Jungkook asked softly.

"I... you... w-why..."  Taehyung mumbled some incoherent words.

Jungkook couldn't understand anything....he made him drink the water.

"Taehyung... I will call jimin-ssi.. you lie down."  The Alpha made him lie down on the bed.

Jungkook worriedly looked at the younger who fell asleep fast.

He had a crush on Taehyung during their school days, but unfortunately Taehyung didn't even spare a glance at him that time . Taehyung was sassy , kind and untouchable.

"You are still ethereal strawberry.."  he whispered looking at the sleeping male and caressed his head.

The sour scent began to fade slowly as taehyung began to calm down. jungkook took out his phone to call suga.

"Did you saw jimin-ssi?" Jungkook asked through the phone.

"yeah... he is with me."

"Can you sent him to my bedroom?"

"What?!.. yah!-" Suga raised his voice.

"Hey.... calm down., why are you shouting? come here with him. Taehyung is here. Don't let anyone know."

"Hmm?.."
The call disconnected..... he frowned and looked at jimin who is standing next to him.

"Jimin.... Jungkook told me to sent you to his bedroom." Suga said abruptly, making Jimin frown.

"what? Bedroom?!-"

"Taehyung is also there."

He became alert after hearing taehyung's name from the alpha.

"Why is taehyung in his BEDROOM?"  he  asked furiously.

"I don't know!....don't shout please.. "  suga looked around to check any media's presence near them.

"Take me to his room.... NOW!"

suga nodded and went towards Jungkook's room.. jimin followed
him.

Rezz