I MISSED YOU

Jimin and taehyung walked towards the entrance ignoring the guests and media.

but someone called them and they stopped in their tracks and looked back.. It was the middle aged beta - Jeon soyeon

"Thank you for coming "  she said smiling widely.

Taehyung looked at her with tired eyes. They bowed at her and walked towards their car.

"To the palace."  Jimin said to the driver in cold voice.

Tae leaned towards Jimin . Jimin without saying anything made him lay on his lap and slowly caressed Taehyung's hair... That was enough for taehyung to fell asleep. Jimin's calming scent also helped him to sleep throughout the ride.

Jimin texted jin about their arrival.

******************************

             Emarald palace

The workers and maids prepared everything to welcome their little prince

The workers and maids prepared everything to welcome their little prince. All are excited and happy at the same time.

Jin and namjoon are waiting impatiently to see their son.

"I can't wait to see him.... " Jin  said impatiently.

"me too..."  Namjoon chuckled at his Omega's restlessness.

They postponed all the meetings... they even postponed the meeting with the president , to welcome their prince.

They still rule the country... not completely.... government has a little role in making the decisions for the country. First, they have to discuss and get approval from the king, Alpha kim namjoon. Everyone in the country knows that they have a son but no one know who he is.

Everyone became alert when the car entered the entrance of the palace.

Jin and Namjoon walked towards the car excitedly, but they saw their son sleeping on Jimin's lap. They expected a very excited taehyung..

Jimin bowed his head in respect.

"He is sleeping"  Jimin whispered to them.

"My baby looks tired. Did he overwork himself?"  Jin  whispered to jimin in worry.

"Yeah... he is tired and need some sleep."

"Who overworked my son- " Namjoon said in a little angry voice which made everyone lower their head.

" Alpha " Jin  squeezed namjoon's hands.

Jimin also lowered his head..

"Jimin-ah... you go inside.. we will take him... your mother is also waiting for you."  Jin said in a soft voice.

Jimin nodded and slowly removed Taehyung's head from his lap and went towards his mother.

Without disturbing their son's sleep, namjoon picked him in bridal style and went towards Taehyung's bedroom.

He placed him on the bed. Jin and namjoon sat near him caressing his head.

*******************************

"MY OMEGA!"  A True blood Alpha possessively held his Omega's waist , ready to fight with anyone who dare to touch his omega.

"Alpha... don't mind them.... They are just trying to provoke you..."  The Omega said smiling at his lover.

"I know.."  Alpha said looking at his omega's beautiful eyes.

"Then why are you angry? They are our friends."

They sat near the river bank.

"I don't like when they touch you to provoke me ...especially that sehun... he is an alpha..."  He said with a pout.

The Omega giggled,  seeing the pout.

"Aww... my cute Alpha is jealous?"  The Omega pinched his alpha's cheeks.

"Me? ...Cute?"  He scoffed.

"Too cute for an Alpha... " Omega  giggled.

The True blood looked at his Omega's flushed bread cheeks and smiled fondly.

"Only for you strawberry........"

Taehyung opened his eyes... the word strawberry is still buzzing in his ears and that deep serene voice.

*who are they?* Taehyung closed his eyes to remember the dream.

"what happened bear?"  Jin  asked caressing Taehyung's hair.

"Strawberry! " Taehyung said absentmindedly.

"My prince want strawberry?"  Namjoon asked , suppressing a laugh seeing his cute son.

Jin laughed hearing that.

Taehyung opened his eyes again hearing them . His eyes lit up ,  seeing his parents.

"Jinnieee! ...Appa! " Taehyung excitedly sat on the bed and hugged both of them.

Namjin wrapped their little prince in a warm hug.

"I've missed you..." He whispered.

Rezz