ENCHANTING

Jungkook is sitting in his bed, leaning his head against the headboard. His mind dived into one of the many thoughts which is roaming through his head.

                  Years ago

It was the second day after he enrolled in a new school. The reason for changing the school was..... was simple. He hated that school and the guts of the Irritating teachers there.It's not like the new school is gonna be his favorite.

He sighed as he walked towards his class room.
when he was passing through the hallway, a lavenderish scent filled the hall way. He unknowingly stopped walking and closed his eyes inhaling the Enchanting scent.

Then he heard a music followed by a voice coming from one of the classes. Someone is singing while playing the piano. He know it is an omega by the scent.

His ears tingled in curiosity. He slowly walked towards the class.

"Music room.."  he read the board on the door.

Without making a sound , he peeked through the door.

"Fu*k!"  he was mesmerized by the sight.

A beautiful omega was sitting infront of a piano, his long slender fingers slowly caressing the keys. For a second Jungkook forgot to breath.

His heart is dancing with the melody the beautiful omega is playing with his magical hands

His heart is dancing with the melody the beautiful omega is playing with his magical hands. His eyes shining green-

green?

Jungkook looked again,  blinking his eyes and saw the beautiful normal eyes of the omega.

"I must be hallucinating.."  he chuckled , mumbling to himself.

The omega's voice melted Jungkook's ears. He stood there capturing the beauty with his eyes.

clap clap clap

"Tae that was amazing" A short omega said smiling.

"Yes.. amazing as always" a lady said tapping the Omega's shoulder.

"Thank you teacher.." The omega said to her.

Jungkook looked at the Omega's face and saw the most mesmerizing thing in the world.

It was the Omega's smile.

He smiled remembering that beautiful memory.

he heard a knock on the door.

"Jungkook-ah.... are you there?" Soyeon asked .

"Yes eomma... come in."

The beta walked towards her son with a wide smile plastering on her red lips and sat on the couch.

"um...I want to ask you something..."

"what is it eomma?"  he asked softly.

"Um...That models..... How do you know them?"

"They were my juniors at school."

"ohh... Are you two friends?" She asked, making him frown.

"Two?"

"I mean... Are they your friends?"

"No.... Hobi is their manager and suga invited them."

"ohh... okay"

"Ji suk told me that making a deal with empire company is good for our company... You should-"

"and who is ji suk? my father?"  he scoffed angrily.

" He is just a worker.. He is your PA not my boss to tell me what to do..."  he said angrily.

"S-sorry.... I thought it is good for our company when he told me that."  she said in a low voice.

Jungkook gaze softened seeing his mother's sad face.

"lam sorry for shouting at you.... but eomma...iam old enough to make decisions for My company." Jungkook said, smiling at her.

"Hmm...."  she tried to smile and stood up..

"Good night , son."

"Good night."

Rezz