THE FIGHT

Jimin and Taehyung is sitting in their living room , watching the articles... There are Hate comments under Taehyung's every post by Minjae's fans... They are calling him disgusting names...

He let out a sigh and closed the app...

Jhope came there after attending some phone calls.

“Tae..”

“hmm?”  Taehyung hummed calmly.

“Kim Minjae's manager called me...”

“what did he say?” Jimin asked, looking at hoseok.

“They want Tae to give an interview..”

“WHAT?” Jimin shouted in disbelief.

“Jimin-ah calm down... let him talk.” Taehyung said, looking at Jimin.

Jimin let out a sigh.

“If you agree to this, you, minjae and jungkook will be interviewed by minjae's fans..” hoseok said.

“you don't have to agree with this Tae.....” Hoseok added.

“Did jungkook-ssi agreed?” Taehyung asked to Hoseok.

“yes”

“hmm...okay then... just end this all.... ” Taehyung said with an exhausted sigh and went to his room.

*******************************

Minjae is sitting in his living room, sipping a vine .he smiled thinking something.

“why are you smiling?” His friend Minho asked, looking at him.

“Did you saw him? wah! how can he look like that...? fu*king gorgeous.....and his scent is so addicting.....I was controlling myself-”

“you are crazy minjae. This scandal may affect your career..”

“I don't care... I just Want him”

“you love him?”

“Love? ..I don't know...... maybe.....I want him to be mine.. but that JEON I hate that bas***d...” Minjae said, tightening his grip on the glass.

“Hmm.. obsessed...” Minho mumbled.

“Taehyung agreed to come to the interview... maybe i will get another chance to get closer to him.” Minjae said and Minho shook his head, chuckling.

“All the best.... make that omega yours....”

“I will”

but he still could't forget the burning glare of the true blood Alpha .
certain memories from years ago came to his mind.

YEARS AGO

Minjae was sitting in the cafeteria with his friends. It was raining outside. His friends was talking about some random things as always.

“She was a wh*re afterall... all omegas are..” Felix said, looking at his friends.

“But you know what... our hidden Prince is an omega too” Jay said, making Felix to roll his eyes.

“whatever.... I don't like omegas” Felix shrugged.

“hmm..... why are you so silent today... minjae?” Jay asked to Minjae.

“That omega... rejected him!” Felix said loudly.

“yah!” Minjae gritted his teeth.

“who? which omega? ” Jay asked curiously.

“umm THAT OMEGA....” Felix said ...

“Kim taehyung? that gorgeous one?” Jay asked.

“yes.”

“ohh....minjae”  Jay and felix looked at eachother but they couldn't control their laughter....and began to laugh.

“but why did you propose him?... I'm sorry but he is too gorgeous to be your boyfriend...” Jay said and everyone laughed , hearing that and Minjae felt really embarrassed..... he stood up and walked away angrily.

“Hey dude. We were just joking....” They ran behind Minjae.

when minjae reached infront of their class, Felix stopped him.

“minjae... sorry... we were joking... All omegas are the same so don't be sad.. it is good that he rejected you.... There are some rumors that he has a sugar daddy”  Felix said to minjae , making him angry..

“yes he is an orphan... but he always came to school in that luxurious cars and.....did you see  his branded clothes... how the fu*k an orphan omega got the money to buy that?” Jay said, looking at Minjae.

“Ofcourse from his sugar daddy...”  Felix  chuckled.

Minjae who was angry with taehyung became more furious after hearing that.

“yeah.. Kim taehyung is a fu**ing who*e” Minjae yelled, gritting his teeth in anger.

Within a second, a slap landed on his cheek and he fell on the floor due to the impact.

He looked at the person who slapped him and saw a boy looking at him with his red eyes.
A shiver ran through his spine even though he is an alpha.

He recognized him ...Senior
JEON JUNGKOOK .

Jungkook's anger made everyone around them shiver.

Minjae's alpha self didn't hesitate
and punched jungkook.

But Jungkook's strength was no joke. They began to fight. but Finally Minjae surrendered to the raging true blood. Minjae felt ashamed but his life is more important... so he begged to him.

“please... spare me”  he pleaded.

“If you dare to utter a word about him from your filthy mouth, i won't hesitate to kill you...... understand?”

Jungkook raised his fist to punch minjae.

“Please.. I'm sorry s-sunbae..”  he pleaded.

“If you want to live, don't open that shity mouth of yours ever... This is your last warning!”  Jungkook shouted angrily and slammed minjae on the wall.

“Yes ..yes.... Plea-se... ” he cried.

Jungkook pushed him towards the floor.
he wiped his hands and walked away.

Rezz