LITTLE DEVIL

"You lied....."  Taehyung whispered while crying.

He is now angry, frustrated, confused, sad every feelings are hitting him like a truck.

He again looked at the flower vase angrily.

"Come to me!"  he yelled.

The next moment Jimin's eyes widened by the scene in front of him.

The flowers in the vase are coming towards them.

"wha... what-"

Taehyung is also surprised.

"Can.. can you see that?"  Taehyung asked , pointing to the flowers with widened eyes.

"y yes!... T-tae... Is this real? Am i dreaming?" Jimin stuttered.

"It is real.... oh my god!..... Jimin-ah!... you can see that too...?!"

The flowers fell on jimin and Taehyung , making Taehyung giggle.... ..but Jimin moved backwards , scared.

Taehyung hugged the scared omega who gasped by the sudden action,Jimin is still in shock.

"Do you believe me now?" Taehyung mumbled, hugging his friend.

Jimin nodded furiously like a little kid.

"I'm really...I'm not crazy... Jimin-ah.."  he whispered as his eyes tear up with relief.

"Who told you that you're crazy?"  Jimin whispered with shaky voice.

"I... I thought-"  Taehyung cried.

"Tae.... I'm sorry... don't cry... please.."  Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder with his shaking hands.

Taehyung noticed Jimin's shaking hands.

"Are you scared of me...... now?"  Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"N-No"

"huh?"

"yes... I mean... Not scared of you... but..."

"I understand... " Taehyung said with a smile,  making jimin smile.

"Did you tell anyone about this? How... how did you do that?..... it's... COOL!" Jimin said, looking at taehyung.

"I don't know how did i do that honestly... and i told uncle gong about this, that day."

"What did he say?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"He Ignored me.. " he said with a sad pout.

"Really?!... he didn't said anything?"  Jimin  asked,  frowning.

"yeah....."

"It's okay... you have me...But..." Jimin said with a smile.

"but?"

"what are you omega?!....A GODDESS? WITCH? ANGEL? DEVIL?- " Jimin asked , gasping dramatically.

Taehyung laughed at Jimin's expression.

"umm... may be.... An Angel?" Taehyung said with a proud smirk and laughed.

"You must be a Devil.....a little devil...."  Jimin said and rolled his eyes making Taehyung laugh....and both laughed.

Rezz