GONG YOO

Gong yoo, a man in his fifties is sitting in his office room in his house staring at his laptop.

He is reading some news and articles about the Young CEO and The famous model. They are the trending topics after the b'day party.

There are many photos from Jungkook's b'day party . Gong yoo looked at a picture of Taekook who are looking at each others eyes. A smile formed on his face as he looked at them.

Then he remembered his meeting with taehyung two days ago.

2 days ago

Gong yoo rushed to the palace after hearing the Prince's condition from Jin. He is their family doctor. His family is serving the royals since decades.

He entered the room and saw the younger omega sleeping on his Eomma's lap.

"You came?" Jin asked, looking up at gong yoo.

"yeah!... what happened to Prince Taehyung?" He asked in worry.

"I don't know. He fainted. yesterday and Today, he said that he has a throat pain and he is having trouble sleeping these days... please help him..." Jin said , looking at the doctor.

"let me check him..."

Jin nodded and stood up from the bed.

"Tae... wake up baby...." Jin gently patted Taehyung's head.

Taehyung opened his eyes , hearing his eomma's voice.

"Hey, Taehyung-ah... its been a long time" Gong yoo said with a smile.

"Uncle gong!" The omega smiled.

"How are you feeling now?" gong yoo asked.

"Fine.."

"hmm... okay... but let me check you... or else your eomma will scold me." gong yoo laughed, making Taehyung giggle.

Jin laughed and went out of the room.

Gong yoo went near Taehyung and held his wrist to check his pulse and he closed his eyes.

Suddenly some images and voices flashed through gong yoo's mind. The images of the Ring , The birthday party, the Alphas , a voice of tae calling an alpha ' Jungkook' .

He opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung with an unreadable expression.

"Taehyung-ah... Is everything okay? Do you have anything to tell me?" Gong yoo asked impatiently.

Taehyung looked at Gong yoo confusedly.

"You can tell me anything...." he assured.

Taehyung nodded and said everything that happened in the room , some hours ago . Taehyung was explaining and gong yoo listened everything while looking at the Ring on Taehyung's finger.

Gong yoo nodded and gave him a smile.

"Hmm. Take your medicines on time.. Take these painkillers if you are in pain ....you should eat more and sleep...."

"okay" He said with a pout... because uncle gong just ignored everything he said.

Present

"They met..." Gong yoo whispered with a small smile.

Gong yoo took out his phone and called Namjoon.

"I have something to tell you." Gong yoo said through the phone.

"is it about Tae?" Namjoon frowned.

"Yes... I will come to palace with someone"

" who?"

"Min jun-ho..."

"Who is that?"

"I will tell you... lets meet at evening . Tell this to Seokjin too."

"okay"

Rezz