THE RING

The green light disappeared making jungkook frown....but he shrugged it off.

He looked at the box which is now open.. The box is three chambered. One chamber contain a ring.... Jungkook's eyes lit up by seeing the beautiful ring which is made of ruby and Emarald.... The ring has a small moon shape made of Ruby in the centre.... looks royal. He didn't want to take his eyes off from that beautiful ring.

He smiled happily and hugged suga who is taken aback by the sudden action of his friend.

"Did you like it?"  Suga asked with a smile.

"I love it! This is fu**ing beautiful!" Jungkook said, smiling widely.

"yeah.."

"....but this looks expensive..."

"Expensive? I don't know. I found this in one of the rooms where my father kept the precious antiques. He went to my Eomma's hometown.. so i took this from that room...." Suga said, making Jungkook to look at suga in disbelief.

"Did you steal it?"  Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Not that 'Steal' word. I took that without his permission but i will pay him when he returns..."  he said smiling sheepishly.

Jungkook shook his head with a sigh.
"... umm.. what was in the other two chambers?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know about this one."  He said pointing to one of the empty chambers.

" But there was a Ring similar to yours in this one"  he added pointing to other chamber

".... but it won't fit in your finger.. It is very small compared to your ring." Suga said and Jungkook nodded in response.

"Anyways... Thank you."  Jungkook said with a bright smile.

"Then... I'm going... see you at evening.." Suga said before returning the smile.

"Where are you going? Did you forget that you are working in this company?"

"I didn't...."  Suga said and left the room while waving his hands.

Jungkook looked at the retreating figure of his friend and smiled.

He once again looked at the box

*This symbol....*

*******************************

After taking the bath, taehyung got ready and came downstairs to have breakfast.

Clara, the maid is serving the dishes....

Jimin looked at taehyung who is zoned out and not eating.

"Tae?"

Taehyung didn't respond and kept looking at his food.

"Tae!" Jimin called again louder than before which startled the Omega.

"uh.... what?" He asked looking at his friend.

"Why aren't you eating? you didn't like this?"

"What were you thinking? what happened Tae? Tell me...."

"yah!.. what's this? So many questions.."  Taehyung tried to laugh but the smile disappeared when jimin glared at him.

"hmmm... okay... what you want to know? ask"  Taehyung said in a low voice.

Jimin looked at taehyung softly...

"what are you thinking? How are you feeling now?" Jimin asked in worry.

Clara knowingly gave them space and left from there.

"I.... almost......" Taehyung looked at Jimin nervously.

"almost what?"

"I don't know.... i was in bathtub.... but next second i was drowning..... I saw a dream but i wasn't sleeping... i don't know how to explain this...."  Taehyung said as his eyes filled with tears.

"hey... taee..calm down. it's okay... it was just a dream.... not real."
Jimin said with a small smile.

Taehyung nods and tried to smile back but failed miserably.

"Now... eat"  he said in soft voice.....

"Call me if something like this happen again... okay?" Jimin added making Taehyung nod.

Taehyung began to eat slowly as Jimin  looked at taehyung in worry.

* I have to inform this to them*

Jimin thought as he looked at the omega.

"Tae....."

"Hmm.?"

"Can i ask you something about that dream"
Taehyung nodded while eating.

"Am i in that dream?"
Jimin asked and taehyung's eyes widened in surprise.

" How did you know?!"

-Rezz