HOT BUT RUDE

Taehyung is now lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. His mind is occupied by some 'Rude alpha... his protective arms.... worry filled eyes.... he remembered that!.... His Musky scent.... His husky voice calling him 'strawberry!...... a light shade of pink adorned his cheeks just by thinking about that nickname....

*Strawberry?!* he smiled unknowingly.

Then a certain memory from years ago came to his mind.

                 Years ago

It was a rainy day.. Taehyung love this weather... the dark clouds, the pitter-patter sounds, the smell of sand when it's raining........

After the lunch, He was walking towards his classroom while talking with jimin.

Then they heard someone's loud cries. They looked towards the direction of the sound and saw a crowd infront of their classroom.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked, looking at the Alphas.

"Two alphas fighting?" Taehyung said, looking at the Alpha boy who is punching their classmate minjae.

"These people don't have any job other than this... I hate bullys!... come Tae.. let's go.." Jimin said,  grabbing taehyung's hand.

"Hmm..."

when they were about to go , they heard another shouting and the students fearfully ran towards their respective classes...

They can now see the two Alphas clearly. One is Minjae from their class but the other boy? That alpha boy is punching minjae mercilessly..

"Please.. i-im sorry... s-sunbae.."  minjae pleaded.

"If you want to live, don't open that shi**y mouth of yours ever.... This is your last warning!"  The Alpha shouted angrily and slammed minjae on the wall.

"Yes.. yes.... Plea-se...."  Minjae cried.

Jungkook pushed him on the floor. he wiped his hands and walked away.

Taehyung stood there looking at the retreating figure of the Alpha without blinking.

"He will end up getting a detention....." Jimin said, sighing.

"Who is he?" Taehyung asked curiously.

A girl who was standing near them, heard the question and excitedly looked at them as if they asked about her favorite idol. She was kim sohyun......

"You don't know him?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Is he some celebrity?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He is Senior Jeon jungkook....look at him!.... He is so Hot!"  she squealed.

*Hot...but..*  "Rude......"

Taehyung sighed thinking about his first meeting with the Alpha.

He startled when his phone ringed suddenly.

He looked at the caller id.....

unknown number?

"Hello.... who is this?"

Rezz