RUDE ALPHA

Why are you here.... so early? Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Young master.... Today is one of my friend's bday..."

"So?"

"I would like to leave today early for my friend's b'day party after the photoshoot, if that is ok.." The man said nervously.

"You can leave early.... we are looking for a new manager anyway.."  Taehyung shrugged his shoulder.

"Young master!.... please don't fire me...." He said in a pleading manner.

Taehyung burst out laughing at his expression.

"Hobi hyung... your face look so funny...."

"Do you want me to laugh.. Young master?" Hoseok asked, giving a tight lipped smile.

"Hyung! stop that 'Young master'..." Taehyung said, giving him a fake glare.

Hoseok laughed , seeing the omega's expression.

"who is that friend?" Taehyung asked, looking at the beta.

"Do you know the CEO of Jeon enterprises?"

"Oh... Jeon... That Rude Alpha..... He was my senior at school..." Taehyung said ,  making hoseok frown.

"Rude Alpha!!... you don't know him-"

"Hmm.... whatever... what's today's schedule?" Taehyung asked, ignoring his words.

Hoseok let out a sigh.

"Today you two have photoshoot.... at 'Starlight'. Get ready... I will wait downstairs."

"Hmm.. okay"

*******************************

Sitting in his office on the 17th floor and watching the outside world from there is the new hobby of Jungkook

JEON JUNGKOOK , The CEO of Jeon Enterprises and one of the young successful business man in Korea.

His mother died when he was just five year old. Later his father married his stepmother.

When he was 14, his father also died in an accident living him alone in this world. But His stepmother never made him feel lonely. She loves him so much... and treats him like her own son.

He took over his father's company at the age of twenty. It took him just four years to make JEON ENTERPRISES the one of the most successful companies.

He was engrossed in many thoughts.... He opened some files and began to turn the pages...

 He opened some files and began to turn the pages

Suddenly.....

someone came inside the room , startling Jungkook.

"Happy b'day to you!!"

-Rezz