BUTTERFLY

Emarald palace

Jin and taehyung are lying on Taehyung's bed. Tae is talking to his Eomma and jin is listening everything he is talking while caressing Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung took a strawberry from the large bowl full of strawberries which was on the side table . Earlier, Namjoon ordered some maids to send the fruits to Taehyung's room.

Jin noticed the Ring on his finger

"Baby..." Jin called, caressing his hair.

"Hmm?"

"Your ring is beautiful. From where did you buy this?" Jin asked curiously.

"Uhm I.... a friend... yeah.. a friend gave me this"

"which friend?"

"Suga hyung...hobi Hyung's friend."

"Hmm.."

*This ring looks familiar*

Jin shrugged it off and continued their talking.

"Baby...."

"Why baby baby?~~ I'm not a baby...... I'm a model-"

"You are always a baby to me......"   Jin  laughed , kissing his adorable son's cheeks

Taehyung giggled.

"Hmmm..... Taehyung-ah... you know.. you don't need to work. You look stressed.You-"

"Jinnie.... we already talked about this. I love my job.. It is my passion. I want to live like this." Taehyung said, making Jin sigh.

"Eomma... can you sing for me?"  he changed the topic.

"Ofcourse!"  Jin  said while giving a peck on Taehyung's forehead.

Jin began to sing an old song in his honey voice while moving his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung slept hugging his eomma.

*******************************

A valley full of butterflies ....their wings are painted with bluish green colour . They are glowing in the dark.

A beautiful omega is standing there , looking at the scenery. A butterfly slowly came towards the omega flapping its wings . The Omega's smile grew as the butterfly landed on his shoulder.

He softly touched the butterfly's wings and it glowed making the omega giggle.

Suddenly someone back hugged the omega. He got startled at the sudden touch.

His scent began to sour and he pushed away the person from him.

"Who are you?"

"Your amor..." he said with a smirk.

"You... you are not my amor." He said, shaking his head.

Suddenly the person infront of him changed into an ugly witch. That sight made his blood run cold.  he stepped backwards.

All the butterflies disappeared except the one which was resting on his shoulder.

"Go away...."  he gathered some confidence and said to the witch.

"Give me that thing..."  The witch said , pointing to the butterfly.

"I won't!"  he yelled.

The omega closed his eyes and began to chant a magic spell.

Suddenly , red smoke filled the dark valley and the witch whimpered.

But in a blink of eye the witch spells something and the next moment the butterfly struggled between the fingers of the witch. Taehyung's eyes widened when the butterfly disappeared from his shoulder and then reappears on witches hands.

"No.. no... don't take him..... " he cried.

witch laughed evilly when the omega clutched his heart in pain.

"D-don't do this... Give me my ba-"  another pain passed through his chest made him fall on the ground , breathing heavily and the witch laughed wickedly.

"M-My...Ma.. A-Alpha.... My A-mor... will k-kill you..."  he said between his cries.

The witch disappeared with the butterfly . A swarm of red and black butterflies appeared around the crying omega.  They gathered together and turned into an evil monster .It began to walk towards the omega.

A blood curdling scream escaped from Taehyung.

"BABY! WAKE UP!" Jin  shook his son who is having a nightmare and screaming in his sleep.

Taehyung gasped, opening his eyes and saw his parents, Jimin and some maids looking at him worriedly.

He ignored everyone and cried hiding his face on his Eomma's chest. Jin rubbed his back soothingly.

"It's just a nightmare... it's over you are safe.... eomma is here..."

A tear escaped from Jin's eyes because his son is literally trembling and crying in his arms. Mother child bond is as strong as the mate bond may be more than that. when their child Is in pain , they can feel the pain.

"Appa is here too... don't cry baby......"  Namjoon said impatiently.

Namjoon said everyone except jimin to wait outside . Now jin, namjoon and jinin is there with Taehyung.

Taehyung continued crying and jin also began to cry with him. He is not Strong enough to see his son's heart wrenching cries. Namjoon walked towards jin and placed his hands on his Omega's shoulder to give him a little bit of comfort.

"They took him!"  Taehyung whispered while sobbing.

"Him? who?" Jin asked , frowning.

"B-butterfly...?"  Taehyung asked looking at his Eomma's eyes.

Butterfly? seriously?

Jin rubbed his back again in a soothing manner.

Namjoon and Jimin smiled at the silly younger omega.

"You are crying for a butterfly and.. 'you are not a baby? huh?" Jin said , laughing to cheer up his son.

"I'm not a baby..." Taehyung mumbled , hiding his face in Jin's chest.

Taehyung didn't want to tell them about the nightmare as he don't want them to worry and he couldn't understand the dream.

*******************************

The next moming taehyung was welcomed with the sight of beautiful butterflies roaming around the garden.

"My appa is crazy!!" he laughed , looking at the butterflies.

Jimin smiled and sat next to taehyung in the garden.

"Just like you..."  Jimin laughed and cooed at the sight.

what sight?

The sight was ....one of the  butterflies is resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

Rezz