Chapter Seven - Michael

Skiving assembly was probably the most easiest thing ever.

Skiving meant if we got caught, it's isolation, but how can they catch us if assembly for year eleven's is the same time year seven's and year nine's have their break. Only year seven's have a different coloured tie or all the other ties are black and blue so it was easy.

So here I was on a lunch table with Maisie, Mark, Fredrick, Simon and Aiden pretending to be year nine kids. We all looked young enough, we just had to make sure no slt could recognize us. Being a troublesome kid at FlowerBrooke meant every Slt knew who you were by your third exclusion.

"Well well, if it isn't Michael Myers, skiving assembly eh?" Noah joins me smirking and raising his eyebrow
His ugly face infuriated me so much, I could stare at it for hours and not get bored.

"Stop calling me Michael Myers." It was an inane argument to have while we were plastered together on the table. But I was so fucking tired of that nickname.

"Fine." The annoyance evaporated from Noah's expression and gave away lazy mischief.

"Your something else, trouble."

"Trouble. How creative." I said flatly
"I'm baffled by how you come up with such unique and totally not obvious nicknames."

I was too lost in my thoughts, that when I clapped back into reality someone rudely pushed me right into Noah.

"Didn't realize you spent so much time thinking about my nicknames for you."

Noah tugged on a lock of my hair, a wicked gleam entering his eyes.

His grip tightened around me, in a protective way that I didn't know how to answer back.

Instead, I was suddenly, painfully aware of how close we were. I was right on his chest, our torsos pressed tight against each other I could feel his heartbeat, fast, erratic and completely at odds with his languorous drawl.

Our faces were close together, our lips way too close people would think we kissed. Noah's smile faded, but his hands remained on my waist, a whisper light touch compared to his earlier hair tight, yet enough for me to feel it from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

I licked my parched lips, and his eyes darkening before dipping to my mouth.
The hum of electricity transformed into a bolt of lightening, when I felt something form in between my legs from him.

Was he getting hard when I'm literally on him?

I should get off him. I needed to get off him before my thoughts wandered down even more disturbing paths, but there was something so reassuring about the solid weight of his body near mine.

"Michael." He said softly

"Yeah?" The word stuck in my throat before it came out all wrong. Weird and raspy, not like my normal voice.

"On a scale of one to ten, how badly do you want to fuck me right now?"

That moment, the loud dinner hall fell silent.

My skin flamed as I shoved myself off him, making sure to jab my elbow into his face as I did so.

"Negative one thousand." I hissed

"Times infinity."

Noah's laugh erased any goodwill we had with each other.

I couldn't believe I thought he might be somewhat tolerable when I was younger. He's always been an insufferable, cocky asshole he'd always been.

The worst part was, he wasn't entirely wrong. There had been a moment, just the briefest one, when I'd imagined what his hands would feel like on my skin. What his mouth would taste like, whether he liked it long and slow or fast and hard.

A ball of angry embarrassment for medical in my throat when I realized my entire friend group was watching us two, and one thing they loved was shipping me and Noah. Clearly, I needed to be laid quickly, because I was busy fantasizing over Noah Anderson.
Noah pushes himself up, his mouth crubed into a smug grin even as his eyes simmered with banked heat. The sight made me feel somewhat better. At least I wasn't the only one affected by our proximity.

"We can make it happen, you know. I'm no longer opposed to the idea. Our relationship is slowly progressing."

"And hopefully this "relationship" goes as slow as a snail, the only relationship we will ever have will be in your dreams." I ran a through my tousled hair.